No, it's not alright!

Sledge

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, there is my epithany for today...

Oh, it reminds of the Lewis Black sketch off his "End of the Universe" CD...Louis: "I'd like a Coke" Louis immitating Vendor: "Sorry we only serve Pepsi" Louis: "Well...F*CK YOU!!! WHAT KIND OF DUMP IS THIS!? I'M GONNA GO EAT A BUCKETS OF SH*T, THAT'S RIGHT BUCKETS OF SH*T! I know the food is lousy but at least they serve a Coke!"

Cheers,

Pain

Oh, it reminds of the Lewis Black sketch off his "End of the Universe" CD...Louis: "I'd like a Coke" Louis immitating Vendor: "Sorry we only serve Pepsi" Louis: "Well...F*CK YOU!!! WHAT KIND OF DUMP IS THIS!? I'M GONNA GO EAT A BUCKETS OF SH*T, THAT'S RIGHT BUCKETS OF SH*T! I know the food is lousy but at least they serve a Coke!"

Reminds me of Happy Gilmore...

"I eat pieces of sh*t like you for breakfast!"

"You eat pieces of sh*t for breakfast?!"

*munches on carrot, looking entirely unimpressed by stick prodding, steak cooking tastebud ruled meateaters*

always love the assumption that veggies can be driven mad by the smell of meat cooking...its about ethics, people, I for one can control my tastebuds, as I'm an advanced human being, but I pity the foo' who can't...

*shoots sledge in nuts with co2 powered m870*

and thats for prodding me with a stick.

I can't control myt tastebuds. Vegetables just don't taste nice. Bring me something that used to have a face! I want to imagine my lunch being born, growing up and then being slaughtered! And I want the right to run down the street naked, covered in lime jelly and smoking a huge cigar. Why? Becaus I might suddenly feel the need! ;)

didn't say you don't have the right to do what you like.

I have the right to do what I like regarding what goes in my mouth, but I'm a pious git who prefers to follow a code. So although bacon might smell good in the frying pan, it holds no power over me.

For I am the Yamourai! feared warrior of ancient Japan, living and dying by a code of honour laid down to me by the ancients. Eater of vegetables, defiler of salads, scourge of beans and pulses everywhere! smell my farts and despair!!!!!

I do this all the time with my mates (im an american but im tryin it out)

*Walks into Burger King*

"Hey can i get a pepsi?"

"I'm sorry sir would coke bo ok, we dont have pepsi"

"I wwant my pepsi, why wont u give it too me... what did i ever do to you?"

"We dont have pepsi im sorry"

*We walk out all angry looking and the women has a confused look on her face*

CH- Hi mr BK man, I'd like something healthy, and which has a low environmental impact to the planet, which doesn't come in two tonne of waste paper and poly-whatsit wrapping please. And a coke.

Mr BK man- um...I . Can't. do. ANY. of. thaaaaaaaattttttttt. ttt. tttt

CH- oh, dear, I think I broke him- everybody, he's gonna blow, EVERYBODY GET DOWN!!!!

*disco ball descends from ceiling, lights dim, "nite fever" starts playing on the jukebox, and CH rips off his suit to reveal a shiny spandex one-piece covered in sequins and starts gyrating in time to the beat*

CH- yeah, baby...get down...HUH!

Archived