No, it's not alright!

Sledge

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread proves that Coke drinkers hallucinate, Cadbury rules, as does Pepsi, Tofu sucks, vegetarians aren't human, meat is good, people who think Tofu tastes good should be locked up... And that the Party Pad is born again :D

And Havoc should really change his underwear... he may need some assistance, but that's not my specialty... *looks at Harry and Sledge* ;)

global moderator... global moderator... *flips through New Oxford English Dictionary*

oh... I see... the ones who control how much fun we can have on a forum :(

well then... don't let me disturb your little "session" with Havoc...

*accidentally opens door to session* :door:

I never knew veggie burgers could be used for.... ...... :blink: ....... :huh: .......

...... :ph34r: ......... food..... (what'd you think I was going to say? ;) )

Enough of this.. Havoc needs help.. and fast... Sledge and Harry are the only ones with experience in this type of matter.. The gilded WA has to go or Havoc will not last...

ahhhhhhhh...

I love the way the thread originally started with a semi-serious conversation about KFC, coke or Pepsi and the way it's degraded into Havocs Keks, Creme Eggs and other confectionary. Would wipe a tear of joy from my eye, except my neural net processor won't permit me...

incinerate? and risk that stuff getting into the atmosphere? don't be insane!

we must seal it in concrete and launch it into the sun!

For a mod, you're getting far to involved in spam, and making personal insults towards other members. Tut tut... :rolleyes:

:P:lol:

I'd just feed them to a hobo, by the way - might not taste too bad between a couple of slices of Tesco Value Bread...

Archived