No, it's not alright!

Sledge

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, PayPal is very good. Except when they're not, and I can't afford Coke, ketchup or jam. Then I unleash the wrath of Dafool, and they are spanked in the name of Wanglin! The fools, how dare they mess with me! Mwhaa haa haa haa!

Mwhaa haa haa haa!

Mwhaa haa ha-

*Coughs*

*Drinks water*

Oh, that's better.

Mwhaa haa haa haa!

a hijack, says you?

not while the dread pirate Harry still draws breath

*cue dramatic fanfare sounding like TUM-TE-TUUUUUM!!!*

*leaps off ships mast (which he removed from under his pirate hat just this second), swings on rope*

"Yoiks, and AWAAAAAY!"

*hits wall with a sound not a million miles away from that sound Charlie Brown makes when he goes to kick the ball, lucy takes it away, he flies into the air and lands with a sound not unlike the dread pirate harry hitting a wall at speed while swinging on a rope, which sounds like that bit in "enter the dragon" when brucey knacks that guy by smacking him in the wassnames, a sound similar to...*

the dread pirate Harry passes out.

wakes up

"call that a punch?"

coop smacks him in the face again, werewolves attack through window, everyone grabs an MP5 and much fun is had by all!

pirates of the carribean, through Charlie Brown, to Bruce Lee, to Dog soldiers. Beat that, Skeletor!!!

Yarr, I care not what Spedz says, for I have plundered his galleon whilst his attention be drawn by Havoc in a pink tutu. Now, all his treasure are belong to me! Har har! And me cannons be ready to fire on any man brave or fool enough to challenge me. I have a hold full of Dafools, ready to spank in the name of Wanglin. Har har!

Yarr! Tis the end of me pirating career! I must flee in my mini-sub!

*Removes pirate gear. Dons grey suit, Blofeld style. Old skool*

And now, I shall escape Bond villain-stylee, old skool! Word!

*Jumps into mini-sub*

Well, out into the ocean, with only this *beep* for company.

*Strokes *beep**

Joeking: I didn't know you had a cat.

Sledge: Who said anything about a cat?

*Raises eyebrow*

Archived