Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sledge

No, it's not alright!

so, they are both evil. I heard from a guy who knew a guy who's cousin's brothers dad was in WWII, and he worked in Pepziwerk in the heart of Bavaria....

It wasn't misuse in those days :D

And back when Coke had crack in it (for headaches), Pepsi had other drugs in it because it was for stomach upsets, dyspepsia, where the name came from :)

Don't get bogged down in specifics, I was using it as a generic term for coke, it's still the same chemical.

Joins in with Mr. Hammer

*Picks up another baseball bat*

Oh noes! We're on a slope! It's ecaping!

*Runs after dribbling Pepsi with anger*

You are all infected with the marketing strategies of coca cola. Its not actually a refreshing drink, its a solution used to clean sewage pipes.

post-164-1103219558_thumb.jpg

Did you know that Santa Claus used to be dressed in green and white.

Coca-Cola introduced the red and white Santa in one advertising campaign, because red and white are their trademark company colours and the advert was 'an interesting twist on Xmas marketing'.

Buy a Christmas card and what's on the front? Often a red and white Santa.

COKE STARTED A CHRISTMAS REVOLUTION!

bah, that still doesn't excuse the fact that I can unclog my pipes with it and degrease an engine with it ;)

Just remember that the color of communism is red... and coke cans are red... coincidence?? I think not :D