No, it's not alright!

Sledge

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

calm the fellpw down? certainly sledge old trout- viper2681, a word in your shell-like, if you'd be so good...

THWACK!

ah, 15-love, I believe!

and commando crumpets simply won't do, dontchaknow? I spot of organic honey lightly spread turns an otherwise basic bready product into a veritable cornucupia of tastebud-tantilising moments- why go commando? and as for the jam issue, well, for me its down to the more subtle arrangements of raspberry or Strawberry for me- blackberry can be a little overbearing, and better suited to the more stout English teacake, though of course I'm open to knew ideas when it comes to the consumption of bready products and preserves around 4ish of a summers afternoon!

viper old chap, do stop whimpering, heres a damp towel for you to hold to your nose, I really am most terribly sorry about that, get a bit carried away sometimes, what?

Formidable as ever, Harry. I trust we'll see this uniquely English style carrying over into your moderating duties, what what?

*Hands Crazy Harry frosty cold Coke and a crumpet to celebrate new/returned mod-dom*

Stop squirming there, dear girl!

Crumpet: Sorry. It's just these stockings are cutting into my thighs.

Aha dear chum you see it is an coca cola deploy trick you see as ameica was once a collony of ours and was ruled by us becaus of that they are *ahem* i really don't want to say it bluntly but we have the commoners here as well but they are full of p**s and vinager so in there 'diabolical' plot of theirs they shall only make this every where else expect england

Archived