You won't believe this...

Hissing_Sid

You know, I'm all for 'characters' in politics and people who don't fit the stereotyped, PR-friendly, Colgate-white-toothy-smiled, smug, bouffant-haired, 'on message' kind of *albartroth* who seems to infest our political (and pseudo-political) systems and who apparently proliferate throughout our society with every passing year...

However..

Boris' messy-haired, bumbling, vaguely genial (if you're not from Liverpool that is) dizzy upper-class twit act strikes me as just that - an act. It's totally contrived, much like Bob Geldoff's scruffiness.

It wouldn't surprise me if David Cameron was sharing a line of something 'inspiring' with Geoge Osborn when they thought up this particular idea.

However, what do I know? He can't be any worse than the bunch of clowns we've got running the country at the moment! :D

You're making the assumption Boris Johnson has parents.

Personally, I've always figured he was a pod-person.

Well his old man is a peer isn't he? He was on HIGNFY. And he's exactly the same, only bigger :P

EDIT: He's not a peer, but he was an MEP for a bit. Hooray.

Boris is great. Its always a laugh when he presents Have I Got News For You.

And speaking of Dubya has anyone seen the video of him talking to his two dogs. And to think he is the most powerful man in the world.

Haha, that's hilarious. Cause... like, NOBODY talks to their pets.

yu0 = fail

Archived