STTI FULL METAL P226

david3558

Eh, I want a WE one. KJW... Blargh.

Actually this one is coming from the same manufacturer as "WE".

FWIW, popular opinion has it that WE is a reseller of HFC products and that STTi is affiliated with KJW in much the same way that KSC and KWA are linked.

That gun doesn't have the gunmetal finish which has become a trademark of HFC guns recently.

Gotta say, if it's metal, under £100 and it works with Marui mags I'll buy one and grind the bloody ugly rail off it.

Hmm! If the metal quality is decent, like the KJW Para, this might be a good source for a cheap full metal kit for the TM. There are other cheap kits, but none that are pre-fitted into working order. Nice!

5thElement -> I can tell you that. It'll be the same as the TM. It won't be anything like the mk23, which is a NBB.

I have to say that I am a fan, mainly because I might want to put a light on it someday. Every time I look at my KJW M92FS, I wish it had a surefire on it. But no rail. What I am saying is that for some people, it is better to have the option than not at all.

Archived