If you are going to go down,

Shao14

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Try doing a forbidden hanshake under the table, during the exam, groan mulitple times and stare at the teacher at the same time..... :)

Fart a few times.

Ask the teacher to come over to you, and ask him if he's free tonight.

Repeat multiple times, and if he doesn't pay attention, say it out loudly.

Ask the person next to you if he can rubb your nipple during the test, to enhanceyour brain performance. OR ask the teacher.

Pick your nose and out the boogers on the test pappers.

Start talking to an imaginary friend. Give him a name like, BOB, or something.

Spit between the pappers during the exam, let them dry, so the pappers are glued together. This makes a hell for the teacher later on.

Draw rude pictures of the teacher.

Put the pappers down your pants, and when you hand them in, don't give them to the teacher, make him take them out of your pants.

Bring a pet to the exam,

buying bad smelling cheese :blink: and i dont no about the chicken lol

Gunyo89 was mostly right. 'Tengo un (I meant to say "un" and not "el") pollo loco en mi pantalones' translates as "I have a crazy chicken in my pants".

god for any answers u dont know theres only one thing u need to right

www.google.com

=D

Do you mean as in: when you can't think of the answer, write "How the hell am I supposed to know? Google it, you loser!" ;)

How far have discoveries in Biopsychology depended on new methods?

OMFG, n00b! search!

lmao

:rofl:

wish i still had exams now :lol:

• 5 weeks later...

Sorry to revive this thread but i've only just read it and thought i'd share my story with you.

I was at home on a weekday afternoon in my bed room with my girlfriend (doing what you do on a weekday afternoon with your girlfriend when your 16) :D .

Next thing i knew the phone rang and then my mum shouted upstairs that i was missing my GCSE CDT exam.

I got there and amazingly they let me in, still in my civvy clothes with no notes, pens, pencils or anything.

Strangly enough i got an F!

Oh well. C'est la vie.

Hmmm...how could I have not seen this?

Well, a few weeks ago I had my Spanish exam. I had about a 38% in that class...long story <_< . When the teacher was handing out the test I said "No, I don't think I really need one of those." I filled in A for all 250 questions mumbling to myself, as pretty much the whole class watched and tried not to laugh. A few minutes into the test someone yelled "done" (joking...of course), so I responed with *FRUITCAGE*!.

Oh yeah...I brang a pillow and got a 2 hour head-start on my sleep for that night ^_^

We were given a talk on how not to answer test questions at school the other day, and were shown some stupidly funny gcse test answers that students did from my school

(geography) What are the four seasons: salt, pepper, mustard and vinegar

(science) What is a terminal illness: someone who gets ill in an aiport

(history) Why are elections so important in a democracy: A woman can't have a baby without a man having an election

These kids must of been seriously dumb.

airsofter22

Archived