How many bbs do you use?

FUmiYAsu

How many bbs do you use in a normal weekend game?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. How many bbs do you use in a normal weekend game?

• <300
    • 300-500
    • 500-1000
    • 1000-2000
    • 3000+

I'm not a big fan of hi-caps. I own two for my MP5, two for my M4 and two for my SG1. All the rest of my mag's are mid or lo-caps.

I tend to shoot fairly short bursts and (possibly rather selfishly) I hardly ever lay down covering fire unless there's a good reason.

As a matter of fact, the one thing that sticks out in my head at the moment was that I emptied a whole P90 lo-cap in one go last weekend and I actually kinda felt a bit silly doing it. I was just stood there going dum-de-dum-de-dum for what seemed like ages.

I've played entire games where I've used less than 50 BBs. Sometimes you just find that you either don't meet the opposition or that the fight is over quickly.

Anyway, I take 2 3000BB bags to most games and I usually end up giving one bag away and I have enough left from the other bag to top up my 2000 BB bottle-loader, so I reckon I get through less than 1000 BBs per day.

Rethought the number, probably more around the 100 number realy, our games go on for years and years until somebody places one upon anothers *albartroth* on which they squirm in pain and stop playing ;).

We have been using oakley shock resistant sun glases for the 2 games we have played with an added policy of not aiming for the face but i have opted to get a face mask and some real kit.

It will be funny running around with a KWA G19 and face mask while they run around with a HFC Armalite and budget springer compact :lol:

But i never pull out the cash :)

Last game I shot a little over 5000 but I did switch to a friends Remington M1100 for one of the longest (and what would have been an ammo intensive) games.

Under normal circumstances I run through 10,000 and my record is about 15,000.

I'm using a TOP MINIMI with a tight tolerance barrel and no other internal modifications in heavy Rodedendrun (sp?) cover and I'm normally supressing heavily.

• 1 year later...

Archived