How someone did this is beyond me...

Agent47

The following photos are from Airsoftplayer's forums:

Username "spania" - (unknown Mil/LEO status) was able to get his hands on a Crye Precision Armor Chassis - a very rare item, since 1. Crye Precision website isn't open for business yet and 2. That Armor Chassis can only be obtained by Mil or LE personnel and 3. $2500 USD is a very steep price for a vest.

But still, congrats to this dude, as he's probably got some very nice connections.

8.jpg

10.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MM has one, a guy from Op Irene III and some guy on the LF forums have one, they are hard to get, and expensve, but not impossible. Honestly I don't see a point to it, it's not like there isn't any other kind of armor being made in MC.

ah, well, must be my geardoness - it's just that the armored chassis is the very item associated with Multicam. Along with the artisent M5 helmet as well...

Do his BDUs have elbow and kneepads incorporated into them? If so, that's damn cool and what are they called?

Yes, I'm not a geardo and it shows.

The Crye "combat" uniforms have nifty things like integrated elbow and knee pads.

http://www.cryeprecision.com/HTLM/products/combat_pants.htm

http://www.cryeprecision.com/HTLM/products/combat_shirt.htm

The Combat shirt is designed to go under armour, hence the smooth chest area. They also do "field" bdus which are much more similar to "RAID" style modded BDUs.

That's nothing. I work at a military surplus and airsoft store and a guy getting out of blackwater was selling his gear. That unit included. My boss bought everything but this body armor system because he didn't want to spend... $350 on something he didn't know how much he could sell for. Yeah. I'm pretty pyssed.

~Tyler

If I were out there risking my *albatross*, I would'nt give a damn how my gear looks, as long as it performs. This is a real-steel item, made for use, not posing for photos. It's supposed to save the life of the user, not look great.

I've got a few friends in BlackWater, and trust me, the last thing they care about is how there gear looks, there priority is doing there mission and getting back alive.

Cheers,

Mike

:cookiemonster:

If I had the money I would buy it.

Edit: Those BDUs am teh sechs!!1

No you wouldn't, you'd realise you can buy a CIRAS, 6004, new BDU's, pouches for the CIRAS, complete first line, new boots, MICH Helmet, and an pantload of other stuff.

No you wouldn't, you'd realise you can buy a CIRAS, 6004, new BDU's, pouches for the CIRAS, complete first line, new boots, MICH Helmet, and an pantload of other stuff.

Erm yes I would because they look hot and CIRAS and such are much more common.

I would buy their whole line of stuff if I had the money for it.

Erm yes I would because they look hot and CIRAS and such are much more common.

I would buy their whole line of stuff if I had the money for it.

Which is what I'm planning on doing when I finish growing..

I think I have a £10k list of BDU's, and gear to go with the BDU's, for when I finish growing.

... What? :unsure:

Archived