bean had over

i dont know y but i submited a thread to the problems online about some one thak gave me the run a round and its bean taken of i would like to know y this is .

as i beleve in fearness so let this person stand up and be couted i will never sell on line again becuse of this person .

and if my thoughts and complants r not aloud no this foram them please remove me from this foram as i know longer wish to be a part of a joke thanks a lot.

I think the problem may be that you don't seem to speak any form of readable English at all.

And just a tip for you

ONCE YOU'VE HAD A THREAD DELETED TALK TO ONE OF THE *fruitcage* STAFF AND NOT MOAN TO THE REST OF US.

A list of Mods is available in loads of places.

PLEASE USE YOUR SPELL CHECK, IT'S FREE AND EASY AND IT MEANS WE WON'T HAVE TO KILL YOU

i dont know y but i submited a thread to the problems online about some one thak gave me the run a round and its bean taken of i would like to know y this is .

as i beleve in fearness so let this person stand up and be couted i will never sell on line again becuse of this person .

and if my thoughts and complants r not aloud no this foram them please remove me from this foram as i know longer wish to be a part of a joke thanks a lot.

yo no comprendo espanol.

Edited by TheQuietWarlock

Pardon?

The only thread you have in the trash can was your broken L96 thread, that was removed due to a database error that meant it didn't show up right.

If you wish to re-post your thread feel free, but please use the grammar and spell check options availiable to you.

Thread moved to site errors and locked.