• Created
  • Last Reply
"You think we over did it?"

"Nah"

"Is that a piece of the slide embeded in the fence?"

"Yup"

"And you still don't think we over did it?"

"Nah"

So close to the truth, you'll never know. :)

"R22master is that a piece of top slide imbedded in your forehead?"

"Can i have the G19 rearsight when the surgery's over"

:P

Was the mag gassed? :)

It hurts me to think that my poor G19 could end up this way - just before the VCR bill....

Again, so close to the truth.

Yup, the mag was gassed, and not all of the rear-sight was recovered after the testing. Luckily, I am learning to live with it ;)

I don't think an airsoft gun is likely to get frozen or immersed in sand during normal use. The thing about the real steel glock test is that a real gun used by the military might actually get dropped from a plane, buried in dirt, run over, ect.

I'd like to see what happens if you throw the gun against a wall, drop it on some rocks and stuff.

Well apart from the fact that a blast that nearly destroys a camera 20 metres away when the Glock is 1 inch away will test it far more than throwing it against a wall goes, and the fact that dropping a gun from an aeroplane is likely to result in them loosing the gun, the US Military don't use Glocks!

Simple point, but worth mentioning I feel :D

The US Military uses the M9, and I'll quote Wikipedia here, because "The SIG P226 performed best in the XM9 trials. However, because both the 92 and the SIG passed the performance test, the one with the lowest price tag won. That turned out to be the Beretta." Glock doesn't seem to enter into it.

:zorro:

I plan to do this with the gun fully loaded and with gas. Only problem I see is freezing presurized gas so I think I should do the freezer tests with no gas in.

The freezer doesn't destroy the gas it'll only make a lower pressure on it and the volume will be smaller...

Just try it with the gas in it doesn't destroy your gun...

Grtz Michaël

Archived