TM m14 disassembly

quicksilver

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Duos2k: Pull and hold the charging handle back, insert the left side first (it's flat with a hole in it) and then push the other side down with a flat screwdriver. It'll snap in place like that.

The stock and irons are easier to separate if you set the weapon to full auto, as well as open the stock and extend the wires to be straight.

-Sale

Duos2k: Pull and hold the charging handle back, insert the left side first (it's flat with a hole in it) and then push the other side down with a flat screwdriver. It'll snap in place like that.

The stock and irons are easier to separate if you set the weapon to full auto, as well as open the stock and extend the wires to be straight.

-Sale

I assume the side with the hold goes to the left side of the gun?

EDIT: nevermind, I got it...thanks for your help

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Do you think you could walk through the hop-up take down and re-installation for people trying to add tightbores?

Popular belief is you have to strip it. You don't. Take off the c-clip. Slide out old barrel. Slide in new barrel with hop rubber. Careful not to lose the spring. Don't apply pressure to it and you won't 30 second job.

• 1 month later...

Hello I took appart my TM M14 today.. when I was on step 4 and took out the inner barel. I was gentle and I pulled it out and than upwards. Then when it was just coming out, this part

post-46382-1201126011_thumb.jpg

post-46382-1201126051_thumb.jpg

(which broke off from something) falled out and I looked and the hop up chamber is the only thing that is plastic there and it has no marks or something that would mean that the part is from the chamber. Everything near the chamber is made up from metal. I dont know if the part is important or not so please can you help me. Hopefully that part is not needed. Thank you

EDIT: Now i see the mark finally :) it was there all the time but it looked like it should be there. It was on the hop up unit ,

post-46382-1201128959_thumb.jpg

now im wondering if its important because the whole hop up system works. The moving part pushes the parts in like it should, but has that little thing some function ?

• 2 months later...

can anyone tell me how to remove the fake gas tube part at the front of the gun?

ive got the outer barrel out and have removed all parts except this.

i know there is a loating pin that sits into the outer barrel, and what appears to be a single

large screw going through the gap between the barrel and gas tube but it wont

budge. is this the right screw?

• 1 month later...

Gah! What happened to the pics from steps 12 - 22? Printed out the pics (without checking the numbers :rolleyes::unsure::o ) and started disassembling the gun. Then I got to what would be step 12.....uh.................................

I've done plenty of M4 V2's & AK V3's, but this is my first V7...I could use the security blanket ;)~

i'd like to add something to the guide ,

when you remove the barrel assembly from the reciever

dont remove the hop adjuster all the way , as a small cup of plastic with a spring will

fall out and i lost mine and now my hop is buggered, and i dont think they are sold anywhere

so be warned, if you take it out all the way you may ruin your hop unit.

Where does the "C" shaped clip in step 8 go? When I was taking it the barrel assy apart, I didn't see where this was and only heard the "sproing" :P

Is this what they were talking about in post 54 (or so)?

Thx,

Jesse

Itchin' to join the Brotherhood....just need to get the rifle back together and hope it works ;)

Where does the "C" shaped clip in step 8 go? When I was taking it the barrel assy apart, I didn't see where this was and only heard the "sproing" :P

Is this what they were talking about in post 54 (or so)?

Thx,

Jesse

Itchin' to join the Brotherhood....just need to get the rifle back together and hope it works ;)

Nevermind....finally figured out what they were referring to in that earlier post ;)

It has been posted on Arnies allready, ones again for those who don't know -

Marui Airsoft AEG Original Hop-Up Unit Set TM-PT-M14-25

(Tokyo Marui Original Parts, " Hop-Up Unit Set ", For Marui M14 Series Airsoft Electric Gun.

US $27.99

LINK

as i said where it was mentioned last

this is for the hop unit only

it does not contain hop adjustment dial or associated parts.

as i said where it was mentioned last

this is for the hop unit only

it does not contain hop adjustment dial or associated parts.

Oops! =) In this case, another LINK perhaps will be handy.

Marui M14 magwell assembly. The Hop Up adjustment knob is also included.

This Item Comes With:

1.M14 Magwell Assy x1

2. Hop Up Adjustment Knob Assy(M14-20) x1

3. Locking Pin & Screw x1

Contact a seller, maybe he could assist with some parts of this Magwell Assembly, if they are missing from the set, and you can fix the problem.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived