UZI Picture Thread

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally have pictures of my new KWC Mini Uzi. This gun is a blast to shoot and looks amazing but I think that I will be selling it soon because I don't have the room in my collection.

At this point the gun is completely stock since I couldn't source a cheap Hi-Capa piston head to upgrade it with. It still gets 40-50 shots (mixed semi and 5-6 round bursts at ~50F) which is good enough for me. I don't have my chrono here but this easily shoots harder than anything else in my collection.

My one complaint is that I don't really like the ergonomics of the Uzi. It doesn't fit my hand very well and with the stock extended I often don't disarm the grip safety on my first try.

picture107qb7.jpg

picture110ln2.jpg

picture114pt7.jpg

Here's a size comparison shot with my TM Glock 17 (sorry for the wait Junior)

picture113gf1.jpg

Here's a pic of Marui Uzi with realsteel stock. Actually, there's very little Marui left on this gun. It has Zeke metal body, real Uzi stock, real gun plastic pistol grip and front grip halves, real barrel with barrel nut and real 32rd Uzi mag.

uzi3.jpg

uzi2.jpg

For comparison, original Marui above:

uzi1.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Even the parts that are meant to be plastic are made of metal, sure is oldschool! :D

I'm going to guess Marushin. I don't see any gas inlet valves, does it use dummy shells?

*Edit* Just noticed even the "plastic" furniture is metal, it reminds me of one of those old diecast cap-guns they used to sell...

Edited by IronWolf
Even the parts that are meant to be plastic are made of metal, sure is oldschool! :D

I'm going to guess Marushin. I don't see any gas inlet valves, does it use dummy shells?

*Edit* Just noticed even the "plastic" furniture is metal, it reminds me of one of those old diecast cap-guns they used to sell...

dsc00176cmt.th.jpg

Nail on the head my good man

• 1 year later...

This thread needs to be brought back to life, so here is my contribution!

uziuse.jpg

JAC UZI DX

I have two double stack mags, one standard magazine, and a custom 60rd magazine. I have a lathe, and plan on turning down the parts to build the feed tubes so I can convert AEG magazines, or real magazines to work with this gun.

I have yet to shoot it as I am still waiting on my air rig to arrive.

It is pictured on my IDF loadout equipment, a Marom Dolphin vest, IDF uniform set, Golani Brigade ball cap, and a Raful hat.

img0040f.jpg

• 1 month later...

Here is a new picture of my JAC UZI DX after I added a RS receiver cover. It required the removal of ~1.5mm off of the back side of the plate, as the JAC plate is a bit out of spec. I also had to do a bit of trimming on an internal brace to allow the charging handle clearance to move, but nothing structural was affected.

img0434b.jpg

• 6 months later...

Well I picked up another UZI over the weekend, this time a Marui UZI. Pretty good fun, not as much fun as hosing people with the JAC, but a lot easier to move around with, and feels a whole lot nicer than the JAC. I guess it may be time to start saving and scouring the interwebs for a ZEKE kit.

img1513xx.jpg

JAC on left, Marui on the right, as you can tell the marui is much nicer looking than the old shiny plastic of the JAC.

img1515d.jpg

Edited by Josiah Hull