Item #32b on the "things not to do list"

Arnie

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm, a magic, exploding bullet, fired from behind the grassy knoll by an ex-communist patsy, duped in to shooting the bottle by a corrupt government who wanted the bottle-wars to continue because they were making too much money from helicopter sales for it to stop!

You might just have a point there ;)

All the theories are wrong. Off camera, on a grassy knoll, there was a second gunman.

:zorro:

Lol one up to you i dont think anyones even realised your reference there yet. Probably now that ive said that it has nothing to do with anything and like usual ive jus made a fool of myself but on the hope i havnt ill post this and get either praised (no one says anythin bout it except u on the rep board) or flamed.

I think it could have been done for real but they used explosive in bottle, hes standin about 1m away probs thats why the cameras positioned funny, gunner fires a round above his head and detonates the bottle. He ducks for shards of glass coming down from the air after theyve traveled the meter over to him.

Archived