Recomendation

• 2 weeks later...

Was a bit disapointed with the shotgun, it seems to shoot fine, but the stock has a few pretty bad scratches on it and one of the 3 screws holding the stock on has been screwed too far and pushes through the other side of the stock abit , which is obviously damaged a little now :( i dunno if this is typical of UTG quality control, or its been messed with in the shop. Any ideas?

I cant really afford to send it back though as it weighs a ton, no doubt your out of stock aswell so i wouldn't get a replacement until the next shipment.

It seems like a great gun otherwise, nice weight and really sturdy, just a little disapointed at the things mentioned above.

Hi

Cant say that we have seen any problems like that

Which ver did you have

Where are the scraches on the gun or on the stock

We should be able to get a new stock if you let me know quick which ver you had

Our next order is in packing and will be shipped in the new year

Mark

On the subject the the UTG shotgun (which I also own - the commando style one with the M4 stock).

It is a very nice build for such a cheap gun. In fact it is such a nice build that I cant put the thing down and love waving around my flat. The package is excellent value. However, in combat it has a few limitations against a pistol:

1. Low ammo

2. Not very accurate compared with a aeg

3. Low rate of fire

4. Not very powerful

For all those issues, I still love it as it is so much fun. The stock is particularly brilliant and I know one player who has swapped it onto his M4 because he likes it so much.

The Gun:

utg1.jpg

That great stock:

utgstock.jpg

Accuracy at 20ft

utgshot.jpg

Compared to the LR300 (its all about the LR...)

lr.jpg

Rating? 8/10. Fun lots of fun, but not a serious skirmish players gun, so bring it on Old Skool Nights only. Not as powerful as the TM's but much much cheaper.

Basho

Hi, sorry for the late-ish reply,

The model i have is the Law Enforcement model. The scratches are mainly on the stock, nothing of significance on the rest of the gun, the ones on the stock are quite deep and i initially thought they were cracks.

A new stock would be greatly appreciated, i'll post some photos of the damage if you want me to?

Archived