p1097846922.gif

Why should you buy a Leatherman Juice? Quality, durability, precision and attention to detail are the standard for all Leatherman Juice Products. With its compact size, smooth lines and contoured shape, the Leatherman Juice fits your busy life. Each tool's fresh contemporary color will brighten your day, and you'll love having quick access to your favorite blades. Freedom and convenience are what the Leatherman Juice is all about.

Well that's what the Leatherman advert said and I never thought it could be true but the more I use my Juice the more I find it's the best Multitool I've had, ever. The blades are comfortable to fold out and use, and the quality of the blades is great AMAZING. It does everything you could ever want a multitool to do and more all in a neat and very leagl to carry in the UK package.

Tools include: corkscrew bottle opener scissors file tweezers awl needlenose pliers knives multiple saw blades multiple screwdrivers Blade: 2-1/16" Open: 5-¼" Closed: 3-¼" Weight: 6.6 oz. Material: Stainless steel

One of the most sexy and useable multitool cases I've ever had.

leathermanstore_1869_1367090.gif

And it'll hold the Juice open or closed. Open for quick holstering and a fast draw one handed.

lm-juice-sl.jpg

The Leatherman juice is available for the low low price of £62 in a gift presentation tin from:

South West Airsoft Trading (SWAT)

Unit 6, site 5, Quedgeley Enterprise Centre GL2 22X

Tel: 0845 260 7928

Fax: 01452 728 081

E: info@airsoft-trading.co.uk

All in all I give this a TEN out of TEN

There are actually 2 types of "Juice"

The KF4 and S2

The KF2 has a serrated knife edge as well as a diamond file...

At Brigade Quartermasters they go for [that's www.actiongear.com]

KF2 - $65

S2 - $50

delivery and tax not included.

Give them an email and see what they say. :)

---------------

It seems that they do Gerber at around the same prices. I'll buy from them in a month or so, I'll post then. :)

I'll get the Recoil autoplier $50... :P The plier is spring loaded :P

--------------

ebay do them as well... good prices too.

Edited by billymak