MP5SD-The beauty of the shhhhhh.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here is my one. i used to have a TM one, but sold it pretty quickly to get this one. its an ICS MP5SD5, completely stock other than what you see, and a TM hop rubber. and i got rid of that claw mount for the HurricanE mount .

oh and im using MAG mid-caps with it now. i will try get some newer photos of all my guns on fridy, hopefully some nice arty well laid out ones, rather than the gash i usually post. :P

memp5smaller.jpg

memp5front2smaller.jpg

DSCN1097.jpg

DSCN1096.jpg

should have an LR300 stock on it within a month, so ti will look like this (ignore the tigerstripe):

mp5gr16.jpg

cheers

Edited by screamin_weasel
I like the green weasel, screamin_weasel.  it adds a nice personal touch. :)

thanks dude. most people on here managed to think screamin_weasel had painted a snake on his gun :blink:

it wont be there for long unfortunately, i intend on doing that LR300 conversion. but i will keep the full stock for special occasions lol.

It looks a bit like the Surefire M13 mount for large supressors. (see attached pic)

Look closer. He's simply mounted some 20mm rail on the silencer, along with a standard RIS mount for the flashlight. Nice one though, first time I've seen it done.

Screamin_Weasel, where will the battery go? :huh:

Edited by Mouse

indeed. i cant be arsed to re-wire it, so im going to extend the wires out the back and use a battery sling, either pre-made or just bodge my current one up, which is more likely.

i cant be dealing with mini batts, they do my head in. and this way i can still use a solid stock if i want, perhaps whenit is raining really badly, i can use the watertight solid stock, rather than the sponge like sling pouch.