Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anglefire5x's glock goes to show the horror a glock will go through and still work.  Assuming it does.  An 18C on a plasttic slide won't last very long. (longer than a 23F though)

-Sh0ty

Meh the only KWA slide that I have ever broken was a METAL one. They are actually weaker as they are cast metal and don't take kindly to shocks or tensile loads.

IMHO the plastic slided G18c is better as it has a higher ROF.

McM

I recommend GGB, cause of the wide range of assesories, parts, etc. you can get for it. Personly I think GGB's are more reliable too. The only set back is Gas, but you can just get a propane adapter.

Edit: but GGB's REALLY empty your wallet Fast though :P

Edited by MadChinaMan
Anglefire5x's glock goes to show the horror a glock will go through and still work.  Assuming it does.  An 18C on a plasttic slide won't last very long. (longer than a 23F though)

-Sh0ty

I beg to differ. My G18c has been going strong for over 3 years now, no upgrades, running straight on green.

The question of which Glock 18C am bestest is answered in great detail by hundreds upon hundreds of users - right Here - :)

Edit: the propane adaptor is available from Airsoft Innovations in Canada (they/he ship/ships worldwide) and it simply adapts the valve on a regular can of propane (like on the cans used for propane BBQs and suchlike; its a generic feature of hand-held & similar size propane cannisters) into a nozzle such as that on a can of gas used for airsoft guns. Its about £14 shipped to the UK I think (from memory) and its handy 'cause the cost of a cannister of propane is about a quarter of that of a can of green gas, and for that price the propane cans are actually even larger, too.

Green gas is basically propane with lubricant added to it to maintain the seals in your mags, so when you use propane what ya gotta do is add a drop of silicon oil to the valve every time you fill a mag to keep this lubrication consistent, but other than that its all the same deal for a lot less money.

Only thing is, propane stinks to high heaven, in an attractive olfactory rendition of `heinous sulphurous farts` in D Major :lol:

Edited by evilhippy
Before:

After some custom work done by me:

If you want to get a nice finish on the chamber use Brasso to smooth it down, then use an alloy wheel/aluminum polish/stainless steel polish, that way you can get it to mirror shinyness!

Good start so far.

McM

Edited by McMadkat