Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm thoroughly confused...where'd you get that 19?  Is it real steel?  I'm seeing that glock logo on the grip as well as that second pin above the main trigger spring.  And is that the marui 17 on the right?

From the left:

KJW G32C

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/reviewpost/...2/cat/17/page/1

KSC G17 (early production with full trades)

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/reviewpost/...2/cat/17/page/1

and yes, the one on the right is the new TM G17. :)

Here's my pretty beaten up KSC Glock 17. I just replaced the G&G GM3 torch with the King Arms M3 replica...

The only mod I have on in there is a Guarder recoil spring to replace the stock one that died... :)

jenna.jpg

Edited by jesTer

hello from israel!

Well, here we dont have much airsoft as the uk because it's not completly legal.

I have no gas pistol at the moment but in the next weeks i just might get one.

here is my Cyma 0.30 glock 18C AEP+STTI Glock 17 Spring in some photo's:

Cyma 0.30 Glock 18C:

post-27292-1164855552_thumb.jpg

#2:

post-27292-1164855596_thumb.jpg

Cyma+Stti:

post-27292-1164855682_thumb.jpg

#2:

post-27292-1164855719_thumb.jpg

after reading all 76 pages,i have a question!so is it possible to install a eagle 5.5 barrel in a g17,but there are any modification to make for a smooth cycle or is just a drop in operation?guarder outer threated barrel are ok?Hope some glockmeister can help me!

after reading all 76 pages,i have a question!so is it possible to install a eagle 5.5 barrel in a g17,but there are any modification to make for a smooth cycle or is just a drop in operation?guarder outer threated barrel are ok?Hope some glockmeister can help me!

The KSC Eagle 5.5 (170mm) inner barrel is a direct drop in for any KSC Glock. The Guarder threaded outer barrels for the 17/18C work well. It will cycle fine.

^^Arghoslent, you sanded the G&G anodized finish..it's no wonder it didnt turn out as you planned, as sanding is not the way to try to remove that kind of finish. Sorry about your slide.

Edited by ViciousV10s

now the problem is find that barrel,UNco doesn't have it any more.the silver version or the normal for the threaded barrel are the same,right?I saw the cqb standoff and looks very cool,does it need modification to fit a g17 or g19?Have you seen this? (http://www.brownells.com/aspx/NS/store/ProductDetail.aspx?p=20944&title=GRIP+ADAPTER+%26+MAG+WELL+for+GLOCK%7e)

Very nice Glock 27! I have a quick question and figured it didn't warrant it's own thread.

Who makes the best Glock 26/27? I want a really small pistol and I like the Glock26/27s the best. I don't want the full-auto verisons. Also what is the range on these small pistols(not that range is a big deal, just wondering)?