Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone with a Marui G17 would take a picture of the hammer assembly as viewed from the top of the gun and a pic of the blow back mech viewed from its underside (both while inside of the gun, and the slide separated from the frame) I would really appreciate it. I've been having a few problems and I'm sure that's where they're coming from. I just want to see if anything is bent.

Is that non-railed subcompact airsoft? Looks good without the rail.

I am 99% sure that all subcompacts, real and airsoft, lack the rail. The rail would just be too short, plus Glock probably reasons that if you need a small gun to conceal, you probably would ruin the point by sticking a huge taclight on it.

Edited by RSP1
Is that non-railed subcompact airsoft? Looks good without the rail.

Thanks, Its a KSC G26.

I am 99% sure that all subcompacts, real and airsoft, lack the rail. The rail would just be too short, plus Glock probably reasons that if you need a small gun to conceal, you probably would ruin the point by sticking a huge taclight on it.

Actually Glock has two railed models in the Sub-Compact lineup; the G29 and the G30.

Edited by junior

Doh, I knew that. Brain fart.

The things that I want - by Albert E.

A smoke.

A whisky.

For the sun to shine.

My wife and baby girl back.

Unlimited ammo and a license to kill.

Right then, more than anything, I wanted the people to use google. :D

http://www.shooterssupply.com/html/cat_las...ck_pistols.html

http://www.floridagunworks.com/Merchant2/m...&Category_Code=

;)

my bad, didnt see it. how flush does it fit on A G23f? how long is the barrel/railey bit on them compared to a G19 (if that laser fits flush it and a G23f are my next purchases)

G23Fs and G19s use the same frame, so the fitment of the CAT laser is going to be the same on the G23F as it is on my G19.