Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KSC G19 and KJW G26 in the back of the picture.

http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/7517/ri...32mediumms0.jpg

I really like the rounded front end of the slide on the G26, it's also present on the G34 I believe. Does anyone know if you can buy slides with a 'rounded off' slide for larger frame pistols like the 17/18c?

I really like the rounded front end of the slide on the G26, it's also present on the G34 I believe. Does anyone know if you can buy slides with a 'rounded off' slide for larger frame pistols like the 17/18c?

The only full framed Airsoft Glock that I know of with a rounded off slide is the G34. I do believe there are more RS models that have that rounded off front though.

* You could always buy a G34 slide and put it on your G17...

Edited by junior
The only full framed Airsoft Glock that I know of with a rounded off slide is the G34. I do believe there are more RS models that have that rounded off front though.

* You could always buy a G34 slide and put it on your G17...

Problem is I have a G18 so I'd have to drill a hole for the selector switch. Plus I want to keep the slide the same length, as in an G18 slide but with rounded off corners near the muzzle. I could buy an original G34 slide from ehobbyasia and cut a section out then bond the two halves back together I supose. Might try it.

Problem is I have a G18 so I'd have to drill a hole for the selector switch. Plus I want to keep the slide the same length, as in an G18 slide but with rounded off corners near the muzzle. I could buy an original G34 slide from ehobbyasia and cut a section out then bond the two halves back together I supose. Might try it.

The blowback mechs of the fullauto Glock are not the same as the standard semi only. It's not just the hole for the selector swtich that is different between the slides. Have fun trying tho.

It would be easier if you just sanded the front of the g18, or filed it down.

vavaMDKWC0D1905200704111615532.jpg

vavaMDKWC0D190520070411236432.jpg

vavaMDKWC0D190520070411464263.jpg

My little boy ..... Full upgrade....

-KSC G18C

-King Arms Laser L150

-KSC metal slide

-Guarder treaded outer barrel

-G&G multi silencer

-Guarder metal mag catch

-Hogue grip

-Guarder renforced spring guide