Glock Picture Thread

I will probably remove the finger grooves, round the trigger guard, and stipple it in the style used on the G35 on the Shuey Custom website, or as close as I can get.

http://www.shueycustom.com/glockcustom.htm

I want it to stay a iron sight pistol, although a force in the back of my mind is telling me to try to use a real J-Point Glock mount to fit on a airsoft Doctor sight replica like the KA or Samurai ones, 'so I can switch out if I feel like it'. I guess inexplicable forces draw me to open guns.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a damn nice gun FarEast but how does it shoot, any better with a metal slide?

:pirate:

Ok this is what she has done to her:

Trigger Happy Metal Slide and outer barrel

Guarder Tan lower receiver

PDI 6.01 Tightbore barrel

PDI winter Piston head

Guarder Enhanced Steel Recoil spring

KM Hard Hammer Spring

KM high flow valves

And she shoots amazingly well! last game I played she was my primary backup and also my main durring pistol games, very accurate.

I'm planning on changing the bucking over to create more back spin and I also have the PDI strike tip that I forgot to put on!

That Glock looks like poo, even more than usual.

/runs

:P JK, looks great. How does it feel in comparison to the stock grip? I thought the stock grip was pretty nice, for TM anyway. ABS or HW?

Actually you busted me... It is made out of poo. :D

I really like the frame and it feels just like the TM although HW.

Fareast that glock is hawt!

how much was everything? and where did you buy most of the parts? that glock looks insanely nice.

Tokyo Marui G17 ¥17,000

Trigger Happy Metal Slide and outer barrel ¥17,000

Guarder Tan lower receiver ¥5,000

PDI 6.01 Tightbore barrel ¥3,000

PDI winter Piston head ¥500

Guarder Enhanced Steel Recoil spring ¥3,000

KM Hard Hammer Spring ¥600

KM high flow valves *4 ¥1,200 each

TM G17 magazine *3 ¥2,500 each

Total: ¥58,400 or $491.39 or £250.00 GBP

FarEast, do the new bits (metal slide, Guarder frame) allow it to fit RS holsters better, like the Serpa? It seems to be a problem for a lot of airsoft Glocks, improper fit that is.

I have a Serpa holster for my KSC G17 and G23F the TM with the PGC slide and stock lower will fit but requires you to engage and disengage it several times to get it fluid the same is true for the Guarder lower as well.