Glock Picture Thread

Shuey work in progress.

Big file, then 600 sand paper.

Shame the marui frame has a small plastic pin in the trigger guard.

I hope the guarder hasn't.

My inspiration :

You are not alone in that pursuit. I have finally got round to taking a quick pic of mine:

imgp2378.jpg

imgp2375.jpg

Edited by RSP1
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RSP1: How is the balance with the magwell? Does the gun feel too heavy in the rear because of the weight of the magazine and the extra weight of the magwell?

Sorry that I did not reply to this faster - the gun feels essentially the same in balance. The magwell itself is CNC'd aluminum and very light.

Dawson includes a brass slug with their magwell which is intended to slide into the backstrap, plugging it and adding some weight; apparently this helps ease recoil on the 'real' Glock. The plug does not fit the Marui frame since a portion of the backstrap is plugged with plastic, but it may fit the KSC.

Here are a few pics of the TM glocks I put together but they are a little over a month old. Since then the G34 has bee sold and the 17 has a Guarder Frame and SD mag catch.

Also the Guader TM frame is NOT HW...unfortunately.

post-958-1187075247_thumb.jpg

post-958-1187075257_thumb.jpg

post-958-1187075269_thumb.jpg

Edited by Hades
Here are a few pics of the TM glocks I put together but they are a little over a month old. Since then the G34 has bee sold and the 17 has a Guarder Frame and SD mag catch.

Also the Guader TM frame is NOT HW...unfortunately.

Nice TMs, does the 17 have a PGC kit?

I for one am glad that the Guarder is not HW. HW material tends to be more brittle than normal ABS, and is less realistic when compared to the real Glock frame.

Edited by RSP1

The 17 has a PGC slide.

HW Brittle? On all my old KSC G19's and Mk23s, WA 1911's, etc they all had the HW type frame and/or slides and I've beat the cr@p out of them everything from:

1) kicking them across the floor to a fellow team mate

2) chucking it when empty

3) the gun jumping out of the holster when running

The only old "brittle" HW plastic I came around were the MGC P7M13 slides when the guns were considered "new" and "innovative".

Edited by Hades

First Stage of the Glock race gun project (upper half) is 75% complete. The gun has almost no felt recoil now. The lower half is for looks and testing only. Its going to be replaced soon as well...

HPIM0944.jpg

HPIM0940.jpg

HPIM0931.jpg

HPIM0942.jpg

HPIM0930.jpg

Upper half of gun contains:

KSC Plastic Slide

SD Rocket Valve (subject to change)

SD Plug Spring

Custom Short stroke Recoil Guide- Originally from Vicious but further modified by my self with more spacers and ball bearing spacers

18C metal Feed ramp

RS Glock Compensator

G&G Metal outer barrel

Rear sight replaced with a mount for a J-Point/Optima RDS (subject to change)- Also from Vicious!

Edited by junior
Lookin sweet Junior!

Howd you get that RS comp to fit the G&G barrel?? change the threading?

Thanks. The threads were way off and I had very little material to play with. I actually had to grind off about .5mm off the threaded adapter for it to fit into the compensator, then I just used a set screw to tighten it down.

I'm still thinking of a way to secure the threaded adapter to the barrel. For now Its just in with locktite, but I would imagine that it's going to work it self loose after a couple of mags....

About 3 mags through it so far and its holding up fine.

Here is my updated Tokyo Marui G17 now with Guarder Original Frame & Shooters Design Magazine Base.  Maybe Guarder should make a original frame for the KSC G19 :D

CRW_1510.jpg

CRW_1509.jpg

CRW_1508.jpg

That's what I'd like to do with my Marui Glock ^_^

Is the Guarder Original Frame of a similar texture/material/feel as the original one?

Also, is it narrower, so it can fit into tightly molded holsters..?

Thanks. The threads were way off and I had very little material to play with. I actually had to grind off about .5mm off the threaded adapter for it to fit into the compensator, then I just used a set screw to tighten it down.

I'm still thinking of a way to secure the threaded adapter to the barrel. For now Its just in with locktite, but I would imagine that it's going to work it self loose after a couple of mags....

About 3 mags through it so far and its holding up fine.

i used J-B Weld to attatch the thread to my G23f barrel after using a few other glues.. its held up thru at least 10-15 hicaps with the suppressor attatched and it dont seem to be gettin loose or anything..

Properties (psi)

Tensile Strength: 3960

Adhesion: 1800

Flex Strength: 7320

Tensile Lap Shear: 1040

Shrinkage: 0.0%

Resistant to: 500° F

--from the JBweld website

i suggest u try it if the loctite breaks loose.

-SZ

introducing Pino's special Ksc g26:

Metal slide

Km Eagle 5.5 inner barrel

SD G26 outer barrel

Hidakaya hammer spring

Hidakaya plug spring

G&G metal mag catch

Airsoft Surgeon floating valve

Hogue grip

King Arms silencer

King Arms valve and recoil spring

looking for adjustable rear sight,g27 silencer...and a good photo camera!

post-27153-1187872330_thumb.jpg

post-27153-1187872370_thumb.jpg

post-27153-1187872409_thumb.jpg

im sure this has been discussed but searching came up with nothing. for those of you who have one, how easily does the marui g17 PGC slide fit? im planning to get a metal slide and the guarder frame for my glock, and cant decide between the pgc and the avalon. the avalon is nicer probably, but if the pgc is a drop in fit then i'll probably get that one. thanks guys ^^