Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here you can find a comparison of the KSC Glock 19 GP Custom and a Real Steel Glock 19.

The airsoft replica is always on the left side of the pic. I've made pics with and whitout the use of the flash. (the light conditions were not up to specs)

Enjoy ;)

1523938096_9175ef1fec_o.jpg

1523938338_386152d801_o.jpg

1523938868_19da4a1ff7_o.jpg

1523071045_5990cbf0ab_o.jpg

1523071371_2825287cf0_o.jpg

1523070573_891a362305_o.jpg

1523939790_4b5d6680fd_o.jpg

1523071889_efa84f6c01_o.jpg

1523940720_31765af312_o.jpg

1523072153_1e75c5a286_o.jpg

end of part 1

Part 2

1523072893_a3e544599f_o.jpg

1523073231_494eea4015_o.jpg

1523073779_475ae0878b_o.jpg

1523941658_5374b3f444_o.jpg

Most noticable are the differences in trades and markings. The replica sports white painted markings and the Real Steel has got engraved markings.

The replica doesn't have a lanyard hole in the grip.

Weight and size are almost exact the same. If a full clip is inserted in the Real Steel it's very hard to distinguish between the two with eyes closed.

The replica is a tad wider 'cause it fits a bit stiffer in my Fonus GL2E2 holster. But it's a really small difference.

Racking the slide is also harder to do with the Real Steel. The recoil buffer spring is much stiffer.

I really like the fact that the replica has almost got the same filed-stripping as the Real Steel.

Hope you enjoyed this comparison.

Just finished up some more work on the frame of my TM G17/G34; I redid the stippling in a new 'hardened lava' pattern and smoothed out the trigger guard and frame front a little more just for fun.

Excuse the terrible lighting - it's well past sunset:

imgp0031.jpg

imgp0032.jpg

imgp0033.jpg

I'm in the midst of planning a possible purchase of more upgrades, so consider this a preview or teaser.

Just finished up some more work on the frame of my TM G17/G34; I redid the stippling in a new 'hardened lava' pattern and smoothed out the trigger guard and frame front a little more just for fun.

Excuse the terrible lighting - it's well past sunset:

[/img]

I'm in the midst of planning a possible purchase of more upgrades, so consider this a preview or teaser.

Nice, very nice. How'd you do that effect? My KSC frames wearing down a little so might give it a try. ;)

Nice, very nice. How'd you do that effect? My KSC frames wearing down a little so might give it a try. ;)

I use a soldering iron with a pointed tip that looks similar to the one on the far bottom right of this pic (80HRT-LBJ):

<a href="http://www.super-iron.com/rx-802as_tips.jpg" target="_blank">http://www.super-iron.com/rx-802as_tips.jpg</a>

For that particular pattern, the key was to lightly tap the flat edge of the angled portion against the surface of the frame. It's important to let the tip touch for only a short period of time so that the pattern is not too light, but not too deep either and doesn't vary in depth at any point throughout. After each mark, the soldering iron should be reoriented randomly at a different angle and rotation so that the end result is a large number of very short, overlapping indented lines angled in all different ways. BTW, do all this stuff outside or in a really well ventilated area, or just use a respirator, because plastic fumes are generally not the best thing to inhale.

I'm happy with the end result so far as it's a bit more grippy than my previous vertical-line stippling on this frame, while also being less abrasive and easier on the hands.

Edited by RSP1

I have no idea what attracts me to the glock, I think I like that it is very simple, but it can be versatile if you want.

(Sorry I don't have anything to contribute, just a G17 Springer from TM, I can put the pic up later, but there probably isn't much of a point with all these flashy GBBs)

Edited by Pvt. Ryan

Think its my turn.... :)

CIMG2947.jpg

CIMG2945.jpg

CIMG2944.jpg

CIMG2943.jpg

CIMG2942.jpg

CIMG2941.jpg

I'm not having much luck with them recently. Lost the 19 skirmishing and the 18C is having firing problems :(:( (Well one mag, the other mag is okay..) lol

4th/5th are my fav pictures :)

Chris :zorro:

Edited by L4Isoside
Those are really impressive RSP. Are you planning to put them on your G34?

Very nice job indeed.

Probably - it's that or a Doctor replica setup. I'm still in the process of dreaming up what I'll be doing - one thing I'm considering is using a SD Caspian G17 slide with the BoomArms G34 barrel and the Dawson magwell for a uniqe racegun look. I'm trying to strike a balance between racegun and skirmish primary, since it needs to be the former for showoff purposes and the latter for, well, skirmish primary purposes. I imagine you had a similar situation when planning your great looking comp'ed Infinity.

Edited by RSP1