Glock Picture Thread

I am not sure of the material, its significantly more heavy than a standard slide, maybe even more heavy than a real steel glock side, not as stiff though. But then again, ive only fired a .40 Glock not 9mm.

Its a custom build by an airsoft Modification/Store

I believe there name is 'The Q Project'.

$5 says it's a stock KWA slide, possible nickel plated.

Edited by r.ocelot
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Romulus, I appreciate that some people may not like it but I thought it was slightly different from most airsoft Glocks. Wasn't quite sure how it would look but I'm fairly pleased with it.

Currently it has a 150% recoil spring and 150% hammer spring, will see how it shoots tomorrow. Quite impressed with the Guarder frame and Boomarms slide so far.

I have a 6.01mm Hi-capa 5.1 barrel for it but unfortunately the length stops the outer barrel rocking backwards when cycling. I will have to dremel a bit off the length and try again.

I have a 6.01mm Hi-capa 5.1 barrel for it but unfortunately the length stops the outer barrel rocking backwards when cycling. I will have to dremel a bit off the length and try again.

before you dremel off the inner barrel I have a question and some info for you

Is the inner barrel you have just the correct lengh for the outer?

I have a marui g17 with the same slide and I found that the end if the outer barrel is to small for the inner to fit through (and rock) so I opened it with a tapered reamer and then fitted the p226 extended 6.01mm inner barrel from PDI and it fits to the end of the outer just fine (with the slide forward) cycles great

hope this helps I just seems a pity to shorten a 01 barrel

:rifle:

I haven't read anything about the g34 slides for the marui, what else do you need to get them to work? longer outer barrel / recoil rod or something? thanks

They come with an outer barrel, you use the normal recoil rod, etc. etc. You can use a Hi-Capa 5.1 inner barrel to fill out the outer if you want to take advantage of the extra length. Besides that, an upgraded recoil spring will be nice to have, but isn't necessary.

I haven't read anything about the g34 slides for the marui, what else do you need to get them to work? longer outer barrel / recoil rod or something? thanks

I have a g34 slide on my marui glock 17 and I found easy to fit and of great quality

As for extra parts I fitted an extended inner barrel (PDI P226 6.01) link but the marui hi cap inner barrels will also fit just needs to be the 6 or 7 inch ones and then cut them down

small note (the hole in the end of the outer barrel will need to be enlarged for the extended barrels to fit)

post-10709-1194824372_thumb.jpg post-10709-1194824413_thumb.jpg

modded nine ball recoil rod with custom spring as the slide hits the frame quite hard when it is fully back

post-10709-1194824438_thumb.jpg post-10709-1194824454_thumb.jpg

shooters design hammer spring (found the guarder one to strong)

and just had to put this picture in as this is a picture thread

post-10709-1194824466_thumb.jpg

:rifle:

Nice setup you have there sniper. These last several pages have almost convinced me that i need to build up a TM Glock to go with my KSC.

Do you happen to know how hard this setup is shooting? Also do you have an approximate barrel length (mm) for the trimmed down barrel?

XS Big dot sights om my PMC rigged G17! :D

Here flanked by TM G17 orginal sights and the XS Big dot sight in the middle.

Mounted on a metal PGC slide, from left:

TM white, XS trijicon, TM "lumin".

PICT4501.jpg

PICT4503.jpg

PICT4508.jpg

PICT4505.jpg

Demo Video from Tactical Response:

1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY5RURFEGd8

2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQVCeJ103BQ

And here you can read more:

http://www.xssights.com

Just a little bit of work around the opening on top of the slide to make the hole just a litle bit bigger.

Then using the screw and "glue" that comes with the XS package, just put it in place! :D

The rearsight is a diffrent story, still on my workingtable....., but it is soon to be mounted.