Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course you should!

You will not be disappointed! :)

Ive had some guns over the years now but this glock has a real nice feeling!

Its not toooo much but still it has its secrets if you know what to look for.

Even if its quite discreet, it is still a gun buillt to be practical to use (for me in my PMC role), and I think that makes its beauty. :)

Made out of:

TM G17

PGC metal slide

XS Big dot sights

Good luck mate!

I am really pleased with how the colour turned out, time will tell whether the finish will last. Mind you I've used similar paint on AK grips and they have lasted a couple of years without wearing through. I will have to get a nicer holster at some point which is less likely to rub. I think the black magwell will even the finish out.

Do one with a red frame... :whistling:

Wow - I just finished painting my stock slide and I come in here and see you've painted your stock frame in the same color [more or less]! My painting work is not as good as yours, I pretty much just threw a bunch of paint at it on a whim:

imgp0135.jpg

imgp0136.jpg

imgp0137.jpg

Edited by RSP1

That looks pretty cool RSP. I must say though, if you painted the stipple grip in the same style as the Hi-Capa grip you did for Vicious, it would be a killer combination.

I'm really impressed. Glocks are going non-tactical and still look super sweet.

I don't like the rounded guard quite as much as the original one myself, actually. I mainly wanted to see if I could do it and try to approximate the Shuey G34, at least at first. A Guarder frame is on my list of things to buy, and if I get one I'll paint up the stock frame, but for now it seems fairly distant. I've got a lot of possible upgrades for a few different guns, not a lot of money to use, and it's not very high on the list.

Very nice job there. It has come a long ways since you started.

It is a shame that the mag well isn't metal because If it was you could polish part of it to get a more balanced two-tone framing blue look. I also agree with the above comments that a +2 baseplate would look just the ticket here.

Hope to see more of this gun as it evolves in the future (seem like no gun is every truely done).

Also, did you figure out your inner barrel issues? It would actually be fun to see a parts list if this is a completed build.

Edited by Romulus

Question for you guys with TM Glock17 with King Arms AAC Evolution 9mm suppressor on.

I currently have TM Glock 17 with PGC metal slide on. If I slep AAC on, would I exprience any furthur cool down/operational issues? I'm just worried about this due to the length of suppressor and the weight of it might put gas efficiency down furthur. If it does, would it compensate the issue if I replace the metal slide with plastic on, while keeping the suppressor on? Or is this entirely nothing to worry about?

Also if I place Gspec length innerbarrel through it, does the innerbarrel stick out?

Thanks in advance.

GSPEG barrel??? :huh: unless that silencer is BLOODY long yes it will stick out.

and adding a silencer wont affect efficiency and cool down, the cycling speed will go down as there is more weight on the barrel, therefore more friction on the slide (im not sure it would even cycle with a silencer long enough to hold a sniper rifle tightbore) basicly, as long as the silencer is fairly short and as light as you can get it shouldnt cause any major slowdown with cycling speeds.

after some quick browsing around I came up with these numbers. Looks like you would be slightly short of covering the barrel but my numbers are not rock solid. It's only things that I remember from when I was thinking about doing this.

97mm+197mm= 294mm, Gspec = 303mm