Glock Picture Thread

HKssr, what do you think of that KSC glock 34 in regards to performance?

Im on the fence as to what glock 17 im going to buy, tm or ksc. Ive seen both and i liked the performance of the TM glock but there seems to be a TON of parts available for the KSC offering.

I personally prefer the hop up and trigger pull on the TM, and the performance of the KSC. With a stock barrel and some heat in the mag it was shooting over 330 fps. I have a review of it up here.

Rom - I have all the data collected for the review. Now I just need the time to sit and write it out.

Edited by hkssr20det
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the TM G26 is comparatively less powerful than a KSC, I had at one point had a stock KSC G19 and a stock TM G26. Simple coke can test see KSC go through 1 side of the can while the G26 just cracks one side(not entering the can)...

G26 kicks nicely for a small gun though...

Ive owned both a Guarder steel kitted TM Glock 26 and a SD steel kitted KSC Glock 26. My KSC shot harder but had more upgrades, the TM shot quite a bit more accurately since TM hop-up is far superior than KSCs. I always choose KSC Glocks tho.

Edited by ViciousV10s
Ive owned both a Guarder steel kitted TM Glock 26 and a KSC SD steel kitted KSC Glock 26. My KSC shot harder but had more upgrades, the TM shot quite a bit more accurately since TM hop-up is far superior than KSCs. I always choose KSC Glocks tho.

KSC hop sucks, but is that firefly barrel on your G17 a big improvement over stock?

What's the advantage of having a straight back strap on the 17 though? Never really liked the look personally... The curvy handgrip looks good on Glocks imo :)

It makes it feel a little more like a 1911, and reduces the overall volume of the grip which is nice for some people. I think it's mainly what you're used to - I like the feel of Glock frames as they are [though I tend to chop the finger grooves], but hkssr20det has done so many 1911 and 2011 builds that the smaller grip circumference and straight backstrap is probably a better fit for him.

Edited by RSP1
KSC hop sucks, but is that firefly barrel on your G17 a big improvement over stock?

The Firefly barrel is the bees-knees. I wish that is was easier to buy, Id buy one for my 19 and cut it down but I seem to have bought the last one from DEN and haven't found a source for them.

GLOCK2.jpg

GLOCK1.jpg

TM G17 GBB. I added a Gaurder FDE frame. I actually bought a kit that included a multitude of gaurder parts. Metal barrel, metal slide, guide rod, with 150% guide spring and hammer spring, metal serial number, metal mag catch, and some other little peice that attatches to the trigger.

Basically, the kit was a complete waste except for the mag release, withch is actually kind of finicky, and the frame, which only worked after I filed and sanded for about an hour. The slide and the metal barrel didnt work at all. The tolerances were far too tight to allow the slide to actually cycle, even after more sanding and grinding. Apparently, the jackasses at Gaurder never bought an actual TM G17 to test the kit on. So I'd recommend anyone looking for a metal barrel and slide steer clear.

Where was the filing needed on the frame? Usually replacement (slide and frame) kits need to be filed in order to work and cycle correctly. I rather have a kit with tighter tolerances that needs to be filed then a loose fitting kit.

Looks pretty good though. Bummer about the slide and barrel.

My Tokio Marui Glock17 3 gen.

Fittet with: VFC. Avalon CNC milded steel slide & barrel.

Guarder Original Polymer frame.

Guarder reinforced 150% hammer & recoilspring.

Guarder steel recoilspring guide.

NineBall Highflow power vent.

Shootersdesign magazine butt plate.

PDI 6,01 mm. presision inner barrel.

Modified loadingnozzle unit and piston.

Velocity 0,2 gr: 328 fps.

22aredigeret.jpg

08aredigeret.jpg

14aredigeret.jpg

11aredigeret.jpg

DSC03179.jpg

DSC03182.jpg

12aredigeret.jpg

13aredigeret.jpg

DSC03176.jpg

DSC03173.jpg

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...K19BK_cat_Slide And Frame For Marui

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...G17BK_cat_Slide And Frame For Marui

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...K17_cat_Guarder Parts for Pistol

http://www.dentrinityshop.com/pr_details.jsp?pid=11813

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...T-M9V_srch_Nine ball

http://www.dentrinityshop.com/pr_details.jsp?pid=10980

Very Nice.

I have something very similar (Tm G17, Avalon Slide, Guarder bits) to this showing up in the next few days. I'm planning to take my build through to the max but I'm glad to hear that it works well with the basic pieces installed.

I am curious about the modified loading nozzle you mentioned though. I have heard that the nozzle is where the FPS is tuned down in this gun so I am interested in finding a way to tune it up. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Very Nice.

I have something very similar (Tm G17, Avalon Slide, Guarder bits) to this showing up in the next few days. I'm planning to take my build through to the max but I'm glad to hear that it works well with the basic pieces installed.

I am curious about the modified loading nozzle you mentioned though. I have heard that the nozzle is where the FPS is tuned down in this gun so I am interested in finding a way to tune it up. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I didn't know you were building a glock Rom. Silver avalon slide? What do you plan on doing to it?

I'll have pics of my PGC'd TM G17 up later. I might turn it into a race style glock.

Didn;t know they made Glock racers. Not a fan of that grip.

'They', if you are referring to a company, don't. That frame was probably made by someone stippling a stock one themselves.

I didn't know you were building a glock Rom. Silver avalon slide? What do you plan on doing to it?

I'll have pics of my PGC'd TM G17 up later. I might turn it into a race style glock.

I wasn't planning to but I have always wanted to try out a steel slide (there's nothing better than having the proper material) and I found an insane deal on a package in the forums. I actually am getting a bit bored of building blingy race guns and I kind of want to have a maxed out tactical looking gun. My plan is to order the rest of the bits I need from DEN and totally max the gun out and then see how I like it. The good news is that the slide is black so it won't look exactly like the other Glock projects (like yours) that are happening right now. I'm actually happy with the black because to me a Glocks beauty is in its clean tactical lines. I hope that the gun will arrive today so that I can have pictures up tonight.

I just received the base of my new TM Glock 17 project and had a moment to snap a few pictures. So far I am very happy with the feel of the gun with the Avalon Steel slide. It is well balanced and quite heavy. There is also zero rattle in this gun which is something I have never experienced in a GBB before.

newglock2cl8.jpg

newglock4hl7.jpg

And for Vicious, the right side of one of my guns....

newglock3ll3.jpg

Bits:

TM Glock 17

Avalon Steel Slide

Guarder Frame

Guarder Recoil Rod

Guarder 150% Recoil Spring

Guarder 150% Hammer Spring

SD Glock Baseplate

Nope. I have had enough of race guns for a bit. I want to do this one up to be a nice tactical classic Glock.

On another note, I can't for the life of me get the %*$& hammer spring out of the gun. If anyone knows and tricks I would appreciate any and all help.

Got the parts installed on my G17. So far I'm really liking this gun now. Recoil is hard, fast and the gun has a nice sound to it now. I'm definitely going to be upgrading this further, just don't know if I want to go with the race gun look.

IMGP2306.jpg

IMGP2307.jpg

IMGP2308dfsdf.jpg

IMGP2309.jpg

IMGP2313.jpg

IMGP2314.jpg

IMGP2316.jpg