Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

glock17ak9.jpg

glock17retrofo7.jpg

Brand-new GLOCK 17. A stock Tokyo Marui served as the base gun and a Guarder full replacement kit was installed. Based on test results (~150 rounds fired at a 10-meter range), it has proven itself to be both accurate and reliable so far. It has yet to see any real action.

The gun is looking good Junior.

Looks nice so far.

Is the slide that shiny or it is the lighting that almost makes it look polished?

Thanks Rom. I think it's a new version of the PGC slides. It is kind of shiny and has polished finish instead of the matte finish and it came with a black barrel instead of a silver one.

Edited by krame

Here you go Al.

http://www.uncompany.com/pageproductdetails.asp?prodid=638

And Rom. TM's arent the only Glocks you can have steel slides on ya know. I had a steel SD upper on a KSC Glock 26 which made my Guarder steel TM 26 feel like a toy ;)

Sorry, but when it comes to Glocks it's KSC > TM anyday.

Edited by ViciousV10s

Does the KSC G26 comes with HW frame? One thing I didn't like about my TM G26 I had was the plastic frame feels much more, plastic-like(lol, as if there is such a thing...) than the KSC G19 HW I had at the time also. The size and fit is nice but the material just feel meh.

I'll put a G26 on my future purchase....though a kSC or a TM I haven't decided yet....but definitely with steel kit...

How does that G26 cycles anyway with the steel kit?

How would you guys say the avalon slides compare with the PGC slides for the TM glock 17?

Well I have the PGC slide and it is very good in finish and fit. No modification to get it to work right. I have never handled a avalon steel slide before but I'm pretty sure it'll give you much more wieght and feel more like a RS glock.

Some better pictures of my new sidearm, taken in bright daylight.

gallery_48501_1340_65870.jpg

gallery_48501_1340_154760.jpg

gallery_48501_1340_12428.jpg

gallery_48501_1340_46764.jpg

I'm a purist at heart, and my weapons reflect that. It's all genuine GLOCK markings and there's none of that unrealistic "MILSPEC" or "TOKYO MARUI" stuff.

However, the gun still performs as a Tokyo Marui should. Very accurately and very dependably, that is.

Edited by Reborn

Thank you.

As for the correct base plate, that'll be a future purchase since right now I don't see any point in paying $20 in shipping just for a couple of those from a HK-based retailer. For now, a piece of electrical tape over the Tokyo Marui markings on that base plate will do.

Installed a frame and slide for the first time completely by myself yesterday. Went well, except for the fact that I had to redo it 2 times because I forgot a different part each time. And it still misses a part at the chamber... Goddamnit <_<

Parts list: Marui GLOCK, PGC slide, Guarder frame, Guarder steel threaded barrel, Shooters Design 150% recoil and hammer spring, and +2 baseplate.

I wanted the SD slide, but couldn't find it anywhere. Does anybody know where they still have one in stock?

Pics; (yeah, stole the rubberband idea from junior. Excuse me for that :P)

DSC_1887.jpg

DSC_1928.jpg

Edited by j3T