Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well - I loved those black slide grips so much that I took a paintbrush to my darkhawk (oh horror of horrors!).

Hope you like them!  What do you think Gigascythe?

CC

Darkhawk? More like Darkhawt :D

Love 'em mate, you did a nice job. If I tried to paint anything that teeny, my hand would spaz out and I'd ruin the slide. :rolleyes:

EDIT: Those pics got me fairly itching for another photo-shoot >_> I might include some of my crappy springers! :geek:

Edited by GigaScythe
Also, the fact that they suck...

In what way do they suck?

They are FULL metal, have a lovely weight (similar to an RS pistol), they are green capable and shoot ~300 fps out of the box, they look very similar to Glocks (which you probably like - seeing as you're browsing the Glock Pictures Thread :P ), they come with a rail and a hard case, can take extended mags and are cheap t' boot. All in all - an excellent GBB pistol for someone who doesn't mind the fact that it doesn't exist (similar to the G3 SAS!). <_<

I did the slide with Games Workshop Chaos Black and a fine detail brush I had lying around. Luckily I was painting dips - or it would have been a lot harder. They won't stay on there long (they can be scratched off with a fingernail with no trouble at all) unless I matt-varnish them soon - I'm stil trying to work out if I like them or not.

Still love your 19.

CC

In what way do they suck?

They are FULL metal, have a lovely weight (similar to an RS pistol), they are green capable and shoot ~300 fps out of the box, they look very similar to Glocks (which you probably like - seeing as you're browsing the Glock Pictures Thread :P ), they come with a rail and a hard case, can take extended mags and are cheap t' boot.  All in all - an excellent GBB pistol for someone who doesn't mind the fact that it doesn't exist (similar to the G3 SAS!).  <_<

I did the slide with Games Workshop Chaos Black and a fine detail brush I had lying around.  Luckily I was painting dips - or it would have been a lot harder.  They won't stay on there long (they can be scratched off with a fingernail with no trouble at all) unless I matt-varnish them soon - I'm stil trying to work out if I like them or not.

Still love your 19.

CC

The rail is incompatible with my guarder m3 so I do not like it. The weight isnt too great... 300fps isnt too great... It has a short lifespan is the main problem

EvilHippy - its US based - the weird thing on ebay is to search from the .com site not the co.uk site. Very little gun stuff comes up on the UK ebay even if you tell it search worlwide.

I got some more "interesting" glock stuff getting delivered this week I think.

FYI I almost bought a real steel Insight Peq/A2 unit on ebay the other night. I sniped high at the last 10 secs - usually never get beaten but somebody had an insanely large bid - even higher than mine 8-0 Went for $2.2K!

Ebays like crack cocaine - and Im like Pete Docherty.

Just out of interest, what was your bid?

And on a Glock related note, I just ordered:

G&P metal slide and barrel

Guarder recoil spring and rod

Shooters Design upgraded feed ramp

All for my G17 :D

£45 posted from WGC, not bad.

My bid was embarissingly close to that final price - I was just out sniped - never know what the guy that bought it would have gone up to-2.2K is a LOT but it is a PEQ and I cant see them anywhere...

It had instruction,mounts,remote switch - everything - looked close to new too.