Glock Picture Thread

Nice pics elite, better than my attempts with a cell phone camera :D

You certainly got a bargain there! I know what you mean about the recoil, sharp, snappy, and very fast. I tried filming the slide kicking back but it was too fast for the camera and just looked like it wasnt moving!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dhunt, have you tried applying some metal epoxy putty in the hole on your slide? I'd do that if I were you, let it set overnight, then drill and tap a threaded hole through it.

Metal epoxy putty is great stuff, its really strong and also has a high shear stength, should do the job

dhunt, have you tried applying some metal epoxy putty in the hole on your slide? I'd do that if I were you, let it set overnight, then drill and tap a threaded hole through it.

Metal epoxy putty is great stuff, its really strong and also has a high shear stength, should do the job

thanks sadigh, I really dont want to have to buy a tap though, would it work if I just filled it with putty, then drilled a small piolet hole, and then tried to screw it in?

Hi guys hope you don't mind me asking this here but seeing as its the glock thread thought this is probably the best place to get an opinion.

Anyway to my question, I'm looking to get a metal slide and outer barrel for my KSC 18c and was searching to see if there was anything else available other than the standard black one.

I have been browsing den trinity and saw this slide. fifth from the top (obviously named glock 18c slide).

Anyway it looks like a bronze colour in the picture, does anyone know if this is just down to bad lighting or is it actually like this?

I only ask as I have previously looked for WA 1911 slides and half of them never look the colour it says they are.

TL

Hi, Im having trouble taking the mag catch off of my KSC Glock 18c.

When the slide is off, and the front of the frame is pointed up, while looking down into the frame, witch way do I push the little metal "spring" thats more so a piece of metal?

To the right and out towards you..and it's called a bar spring.

Edited by ViciousV10s
Can any metal shop do this kind of work? I really like the way it looks.

And did you sand down the top of the chamber to make it even with the slide? Because mine pops up a bit, and I find it annoying. Kudos

I don't think ANY metal shop can do this. I would look for a place that specializes in anodizing. Then ask if they are able to strip, and re-anodize aluminum. I sent mine to spec plating (specplating.com) It cost $55. I just sanded the sides of the chamber so it fit better. Good luck!

hmm, im thinking about sanding a slide, i would really like a step by step instruction haha :) like what to use, what to buy, what to polish, how to get hard places, stuff like that, thanks for help, i will +1

edit: how about sanding a mag? would that be good or bad, i would like it b/c it would be harder to see scratches ^^

Edited by XxChRiSxX