Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DSC00715.jpg

A new take in airsoft! The K9 squad, great for clearing rooms with my "police dog" and then i'll go in with the full auto G18 and blast everyone! :flamed:

Then i'll quickly pick up all the BBs before my dog eats them........

Edited by Alex4Yu
Shao14 - really nice picture :) love the nickle slide on the 17. Think i'll save this picture :)

My Glock 18C still hasnt arrived :( starting to lose hope now :(

(Sorry for not see your comment eariler. :P) Thanks, polished it myself with a few pieces of sand paper. :)

Don't lose hope. Didn't the seller give you any tracking info?

(Sorry for not see your comment eariler. :P) Thanks, polished it myself with a few pieces of sand paper. :) 

Don't lose hope.  Didn't the seller give you any tracking info?

My Glock 18C finally arrived :) going to order gas tomorrow. I'll get some pictures up asap :)

Alex4Yu - Cute dog!

Andy_spencer - glad your enjoying the gun, sounds like fun!

Alpha-Urban-Bravo - pity the glue ruins the look of it lol i think its time he got a new gun!

Ghost_Rider - cool picture, guess if the glock fails you can always chop heads off with that big *albatross* sword lol.

urban-ninja - you havn't half pimped that thing out! altho im not too keen on the gibson sticker on the red dot sight lol is it a gibson les paul sticker yeah?

mines an 18c too. its a great gun. i much prefer it to the look of the 23f.

unfortunately all my new upgrades for it are currently sitting in a customs office awaiting some kind of duty payment from me :headbutt:

i hate Customs and Excise

Offtopic Question-Ok this is a quick one, i've heard the selector

swiches on glocks can be a pain when holstering the weapon

in the heat of the batlle, would it be possible to file it down?

JesTer - nice picture, looks good. The light looks decent aswell, i dont think it ruins the look of it at all to be honest.

Pyro - I dont think it would be a problem really, if you filed the fire selector down it would ruin the look of it aswell. It doesn't stick out very much to start with.

Offtopic Question-Ok this is a quick one, i've heard the selector

swiches on glocks can be a pain when holstering the weapon

in the heat of the batlle, would it be possible to file it down?

Eh?

What selector switch?

You mean on the G18 and... the other, pretend, one?

That shouldn't get in the way when holstering the gun. It's right at the back. I don't think it even touches my holster.

Beyond that, if I was gonna "modify" anything I'd rather modify a £20 holster instead of a £100 gun.

Yeah, it can get in the way, but it depends on the holster. I have found that the two pro holsters I have will hold the gun no problems without touching the selector, but the few cheaper holsters tend to knock the selector switch a tad when holstered. It's not a bad problem though usually.