Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here we go, 2 x KSC Glock 18Cs both with metal slides, stronger recoil spring, spring guide, hammer spring and hi-flow valves in both the magazines and the guns :D

The final part of my themed loadout is complete (woohoo!! My first real loadout!)

__boxedglocks.jpg

_dualG18s.jpg

I have no idea what the real trades actually are! You don't mean that they're highlighted in white, do you?

One is brand new, the other was 2nd hand when I got it 3 years ago, if the trades were painted in white then they're all gone through use I guess!

The one that has the Glock logo on the Frame/Grip is the one that has real trades. Although you are missing the piece that says "Made in Austria" (looks like it fell off yours revealing the Made in Taiwan stamp)

The 'white' traded slide 18C you have has no logo on the grip and the fake "Mil Spec" writing on the other side. The trades on that slide are not correct due to the Lower Case lettering of the Glock logo.

Cheezus fluckring skeiste!! You really do know your Glocks mate! Thanks for that, I had absolutely no idea :) I'm gonna go off and inspect them now...

Errr do you have any idea why I received a funny litle square/rectangle of black plastic with my newest 50round magazine dude? It's about 12mm x 17mm (from memory) and has 4 (I think) raised dimples on one side. It does not appear necessary, or even possible to fit into or on anywhere on the magazine or gun...

Then again I only checked them out for about 10 minutes since I got them, I got some other toys at the same time, and of course, I was getting the pictures ...

Edited by evilhippy

Nice shots evilhippy, the reason one of your Glocks doesn't have the Glock trademark on the grip is because all new KSC guns dont have it lol only seem find it on older models now, not entirely sure why they dont have that anymore, im guessing some kind of copyright issues.

Anyways, nice guns :) i need to get a 50rd mag for my 18c sometime, should make the thrill of full auto even greater :P

In a perfect worl i would have two KSC 18c's with 50rd mags and metalslides in a left and right handed BHI serpa carbon fiber holsters stuck in the small of back.........but like i said......only in a perfect world....

I got a right handed BHI serpa carbon fiber holster that i on occasion use my KWA G18c with, but i dont use my 50rd mag with it as it gets in the way bouncing around n stuff, unless you've got a really sturdy belt that'll hold it in place i'd use a standard mag in the gun then change when needed :)

Other than that i'd still get the holster. Mine's still serving me well after well over a years use and there's plenty of use left in it too :)

Cheers *AL* aka Lofty

Hmmm, yeah. I'm gonna have to get pair of solid G17/18 holsters, preferably small-of-back ones but anything as long as they can hold the G18s in place firmly with 49rd mags in.

I need to complete the full Mr/Mrs Smith loadout now, got the shooters now I just need the tac gear :lol:

I took the stock from my uber Glock 19 that no longer exists and put it on my KSC Glock 26C. I always wanted to put this stock on a 26C and since no one bought it when it was up for sale I figured now was the time. I also made the Hogue grip custom fit for the 26 grip by cutting it. THe stock on a full auto Glock is simply amazing, the control and accuracy is off the hook.

Behold the ultimate compact CQB Glock.

DSCN0357_001.sized.jpg

DSCN0363.sized.jpg

DSCN0359.sized.jpg

God I love the ROF of the 26C.

another Kwa G17 :P

G171.jpg

G173.jpg

G174.jpg

edit: to people whop have M3s on their glocks, what make is yours? is the king arms one any good?

i'm thinking of putting one on my G17.

and another pic

G1710.jpg

Edited by Guest

hi can anybody help me?

im in the process of doing up my glocks and all i need is a pair of threaded barrels for the ksc glock 19. ive looked EVERYWHERE and cant find any. The only website ive found them on is wolf armouries and WGC. However both these are out of stock and cant forsee any more in the present future. Anybody help?

cheers