Glock Picture Thread

Dont buy the g&g ones as they cause the slide to not cycle properly, your best bet would be to get the gaurder g17/18 threaded barrel, it's sticks out a bit but with a silencer on it's pretty much unnoticable.

the g&g ss-100 silencers are perfect for the g17/18 barrel.

Edited by Hvy gear
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont buy the g&g ones as they cause the slide to not cycle properly, your best bet would be to get the gaurder g17/18 threaded barrel, it's sticks out a bit but with a silencer on it's pretty much unnoticable.

the g&g ss-100 silencers are perfect for the g17/18 barrel.

I dont know if youve ever actually tried that, I would think not since it doesnt work.

The chamber end of KSC/KWA Glock outer barrels vary with the gun size models. They are not compatible in smaller models. The G34 outer barrel works in a 17/18C because they use the same style frame. A 17 barrel does not fit in a 19 or 26, and a 19 barrel doesn not fit in a 26.

But hey what do I know about Glocks...

Hero, you need a threaded outer barrel for your Glock.

The outer barrels for the 18 and 19 are not the same design on the chamber end.

Guarder makes CW and CCW 14mm threaded barrels for the 18, and G&G also makes a 14mm CW threaded barrel for the 18.

G&G makes a 14mm CW barrel for the 19

DENtrinity used to have Shooter's Design CW and CCW 14mm barrels but have not been in stock for a while now

I have only seen 14mm threaded barrels that are either CW or CCW, if you want to use that silencer you have you would most likely need a custom made 16mm threaded barrel made.

Good luck.

PS> G&G barrels do not cycle well, even with plastic slides. You are best off getting a Guarder threaded barrel for the 18 and buy that G&G SS100 silencer. The barrel is about 40 USD and the G&GSS100 is about 25 USD.

THe G&G SS100 and SS80 silencers are very good quality especially for the low cost. They even have foam inserts, I own a few.

G_Gapart2.sized.jpg

DSCN0596.sized.jpg

G_Gss100.sized.jpg

KSCG26C.sized.jpg

I'm not the only one :P .

They look identical to me. the 17 barrel is the one your after then.

Edit: it might be worth you contacting the guy in this thread whos done it for advice.

They look identical to you???

Here's a clue on how to tell the difference, count the number of right angles.