Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My baby:

GlockGTL10.JPG

+2 mag extension from a 50rd mag, Glock GTL10 Flashlight (real deal made by Glock).

I just need to get my Trijicon Night Sights and I'm set... as the front sight post broke off when attempting to remove it from the plastic slide. G&P Metal Slide and barrel and inside are the G&P Enhanced springs and recoil rod.

you guys should buy real steel plastic sights off of ebay. If you compare real ones and KSC sights side by side, you'll notice that the glock sights are wider in the back. Also, the front sight is an actual plastic inlay, not a painted dot. The only thing is that I had to cut up a guitar pick and slide it under the rear sight to keep seated in there, but the front sight just slips right in.

I want see glock19 in someone hands :D

Can do! taken just! i tryed to put some pics of me firng it at spectre yesterday but they were too big so i took these just for you!

EDIT: the pics are too big i'll try and make em smaler if ii can find out how? :blink: any one know?

(If this post was a little bit useless and didnt have any pics in it like i said it would then +rep me) :D (no honest im running low!)

Edited by powelly

I apologize in advance for the poor quality. maybe someday Ill stop buying airsoft and buy a camera.

My target pistol. Between the length/diamter of the barrel and the awesome TM hopup its kinda scary how far and flat this gun shoots. I also use it as a primary in woodland.

picture0046th.jpg

picture0055hm.jpg

266mm x 6.01mm inner barrel covered by KM 200mm LW silencer

Edited by Death By Cadbury