Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Upgraded Glock, goes like the clappers!

edit: other side

Correct me if i am wrong (i probably am so get correctin/flaming) but is a g23 the same size as a G19 but in .40 and full auto capability?

Also has anyone here got pachmire grips instead of hogue? (i havent a clue how pachmire is spelt :blink: )

Thanks Dan

Jonny - They are teh sechs, especially the G17.

A few questions

1) Hows the m6? Worth the dosh? And where did you get it from?

2) (For the G17) How's the G&P slide? Any modifaction needed? Recommended?

Thanks

Dave, a tip on taking pictures, use a tripod, or put your camera down on a stationary place, and set the timer so the instance your finger pushing the button doesn't disturb the camera, and those photos will look much clearer (not that they are not clear now, but you'll just get even better. ;) ).

I don't know what camera you got, but a lot of time when you are not using flash under insufficient light, you might think you are holding the camera steady enough, but you'll be surprised if you just set the camera down somewhere and make it totally still when the timer goes off.

When I take my picture, with my three years old Canon A300, indoors, I'd set it to manual without flash, and if it's during daylight but without direct sun light, I'd set it to the "cloudy" setting, and if it's at night under my lamp, I'd set it to the "incandescent light" setting, both of which have longer shutter speed and bigger aperture so it's crucial that you keep your camera "perfectly" still, but it has better picture quality than just the "auto" setting. Try it, and see if it makes a difference on your camera.

Thanks for the tip, but my camera's quality sucks when I don't use the flash (and is too shiny when I do). :)

The crappy quality is caused by the shaking of your hands. When using flash, the pictures come out sharp, but the colors get all screwed up. If you do what Shao said, you can eliminate the shaking and have sharp pictures with natural colors.

EDIT: Slow

Edited by Yuri
I don't know what camera you got, but a lot of time when you are not using flash under insufficient light, you might think you are holding the camera steady enough, but you'll be surprised if you just set the camera down somewhere and make it totally still when the timer goes off.

When I take my picture, with my three years old Canon A300, indoors, I'd set it to manual without flash, and if it's during daylight but without direct sun light, I'd set it to the "cloudy" setting, and if it's at night under my lamp, I'd set it to the "incandescent light" setting, both of which have longer shutter speed and bigger aperture so it's crucial that you keep your camera "perfectly" still, but it has better picture quality than just the "auto" setting.  Try it, and see if it makes a difference on your camera.

My camera doesn't have any fancy settings, just flash and no flash.

I had a different digital camera for awhile and taking pics with that camera was fine.

But, maybe this camera is more sensitive. I'll try that out next time. :)