Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McMadkat - nice pictures, i like the first one best, nicely composed shot :) Whereabout in Scotland are you? just moved down to Liverpool from Edinburgh myself.

Cruxed - Cool shot aswell, where did you get the rubber grips about? thinking about getting some for my 18C when it arrives.

Keep 'em coming :)

Hehe i would post mine...but somebody has for me allready lol. Cheers McMadKat. Which one do you reckon mine is? lmao

Moi? See my map pin!

Lance- yours is on the right, or was the left? right, left.....hmmmm :rolleyes:

gorgeous pistol there M^tt, how is the G17 as I too want to get one but I do not hear much about them (as you know, glock threads are usually dominated by 'G23f & G19 r0x0r' and 'G18C am c**p')

Well Ive had a fair few gbbs and settled on this, it just does everything I want :)

Glock wise I had a kwa g19 before which is pretty damn similar to this! just smaller (too small). Then I had a ksc g34 with a alu slide and tightened barrel which was deadly accurate but just too light and not much of a kick.

It has a nice weight and is lovely to hold, Very powerful, lovely kick. I bought it second hand off a team m8 and then managed to pick up the slide for £35. I went for the 17 being that I didnt want select fire but wanted something bigger then the 19 but smaller then the 34, bit of a no brainer as to what I ended up with then ;)

EDIT: any chance of an image resize there ShiningFinger ? :)

Edited by M^tt
Well Ive had a fair few gbbs and settled on this, it just does everything I want :)

Glock wise I had a kwa g19 before which is pretty damn similar to this! just smaller (too small). Then I had a ksc g34 with a alu slide and tightened barrel which was deadly accurate but just too light and not much of a kick.

It has a nice weight and is lovely to hold, Very powerful, lovely kick. I bought it second hand off a team m8 and then managed to pick up the slide for £35. I went for the 17 being that I didnt want select fire but wanted something bigger then the 19 but smaller then the 34, bit of a no brainer as to what I ended up with then ;)

EDIT: any chance of an image resize there ShiningFinger ? :)

M^tt: So changing the slide on the G17, where would you rate it on a scale of 1 to 10 (1=easily and 10=Cut my hands of please, I don't wnat to change another slide)

Nice glock ShiningFinger.  Quick question, where'd you get your slide?

The slide is a "Signature 2-tones", made by DenTrinity's Shooters Design line. It is very well-made, but it does get scratched pretty easily :flamed:

I got the flash hinder just to hide the extended inner barrel. With the G&G outer barrel, any 14mm negative extension can be fitted. I will probably replace the hinder with a mini suppressor eventually.

Cheers