Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elite Sniper:

G&P G17 Slide: Works pretty well out of the box, requires some minor sanding of the under side of the slide where the chamber rubs. Some minor sanding on the rails to ensure a perfecly smooth fit may be needed. I've had 2 of these slides so far, the first one required way more fitting. Exellent deal for what they are worth.

Streamlight M6: Around $599.99 Canadian / $299.47 GBP

Streamlight M3 LED: Around $349.99 Canadian / $174.675 GBP

The M6 and M3 Both work exceptionally well and provide me with much greater accuracy in low light environments, if you have the cash to roll out then I definitely reccomend picking one up.

Prices are assumed from where you are, but could be completely wrong, either they they are expensive as hell and proably cost about the same or twice the price of the gun it's mounted on lol. Well worth it for those who want maximum realism and a high quality product.

I found an M6 from an Ebay seller (USA) for $260 + shipping and the M3 for about $110 + shipping.

So about £140 + shipping and £60 + shipping

Worth double the money for the M6?

Will a G17 with M6 fit in a formed holster for the G17 and M3 or would I need a different holster?

Looks like I'll be ordering:

G&P G17 metal slide, barrel and spring guide

Guarder upgraded recoil spring and metal spring guide

shooters design reinforced feed ramp

If I assume shipping is $20 then that lot'll be £42 posted ^_^

Where did you buy your metal slide(s) from Carbine? because Den doesn't state the set comes with a metal barrel, but most other places do.

Did you polish that yourself?  ooohh er!

One of the better jobs - So many look like they were sanded using a brilo pad.

Nice

I'm afraid I didn't sand that, the previous owner did... and it probably looks shinier because I touch up all my pics in Photoshop.

GigaScythe, nice pics! Finally someone who can actually take pictures. Man, I hate blurry pics... :)

Thank you :)

What I especially like is the finger grips at the back of yours - where you have painted the dips in black - and the "thingy" next to the ejection port on the right hand side (looking from back).

How, and with what did you paint them? I'd like to do the same on my darkhawk.

CC

Edited by casey_cole