Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is just my personal opinion.........but the G&G slide and barrel set #1 has a unique anodized aluminum finish, #2, it comes with a silencer adapter, #3, it's cheaper.

#4 the trademarks (specifically the Glock logo) is much closer to the real deal on the G&G.

• 2 weeks later...

Heres my Glock 23 with Arma Laser

I got one that fits the trigger guard of a G26 but I need to dig my G26 out for fitting.

You got to take the laser apart and fit it over the trigger - when you finger enters the trigger area the laser comes on. :D

gl_arma_001.jpg

gl_arma_002.jpg

gl_arma_003.jpg

Does anyone know if KJ glock mags and KWA/KSC mags are interchangeable? i.e can a KWA/KSC glock use KJ mags and vice versa? Its just puzzling me at the moment because they look so similar ^_^

p.s Nice glock and laser donnie!

Edited by sadigh

Are those real-steel floorplates on the mags, or are they taken from KSC glock long mags?

Your glock collection is awesome, I have one glock and keep on telling myself that one is enough, then everytime I see your glocks I want more lol :D

Are those real-steel floorplates on the mags, or are they taken from KSC glock long mags?

Your glock collection is awesome, I have one glock and keep on telling myself that one is enough, then everytime I see your glocks I want more lol  :D

The only guns with KSC Glock mags in that pic are the KSC G17 and KSC G18C. The MGC G18 has its a Tanio Koba baseplate and the MGC G19 has its original MGC baseplate.The Tanaka G34 has its original baseplate. And the TM G26 has a real steel baseplate. All baseplates have the Glock logo, just like all the frames have the Glock logo. My goal was to have the 9mm family with as authentic trademarks as possible.

Glad you like um :D Now go buy another Glock!

Vicious your such a Glock-wh*re, man :D

Got a KJ '23 (I think its the 23, I wasn't really paying attention :P ) on the way from GnG with some other goodies, now I know the KJWs are always gonna be the poorer cousins but its only HKD 680 (!) and they are the best of the KJ guns and my G26 from them has been a right little trooper and performed far better than my (upgraded, natch) KSC G18s.

In fact its been one of my top 5 pistols for performance altogether, along with things like a P99 NBB and WA Cougar, so I really do rate them. However......

what do the experts thing of the KJ glocks for performance? They are solid as hell compared to everything else, yes? Trades suck/don't exist of course but as a skirmish sidearm is there actually a better choice in the Glockosphere?

Vicious your such a Glock-wh*re, man :D

Got a KJ '23 (I think its the 23, I wasn't really paying attention :P ) on the way from GnG with some other goodies, now I know the KJWs are always gonna be the poorer cousins but its only HKD 680 (!) and they are the best of the KJ guns and my G26 from them has been a right little trooper and performed far better than my (upgraded, natch) KSC G18s.

In fact its been one of my top 5 pistols for performance altogether, along with things like a P99 NBB and WA Cougar, so I really do rate them. However......

what do the experts thing of the KJ glocks for performance? They are solid as hell compared to everything else, yes? Trades suck/don't exist of course but as a skirmish sidearm is there actually a better choice in the Glockosphere?

I am indeed a big Glock wh0re :D

The KJWs are pretty good Glocks, other than being made of some under par metal material they are decent weapons.

You can get KJW Glocks that have FULL trademarks on the 27 and 23. They even have the proper "made is austria" trades on the frame and the Glock logo on the grip. I had two KJW G23s that had full trades and the heavy weight frame. The G32C also has close to full trades, other than lacking the engravings on the right side of the slide.

The KJW quality control is no where near the standards of Tokyo Marui but at least KJW copied TMs design. My TM G26 is by far the best shooter by FAR from a stock Glock. It is insane how far it can shoot a BB in a straight trajectory using 134a and .2g BBs.

KJW Glocks are great for the price coming with metal slide/barrel but I would get a TM G26 over a metal KJW...actually I would just buy them both :P

Edited by ViciousV10s

If someone made a GBB 17L Id buy it. Til then it's gonna have to be considered the ugly second removed cousin that's not welcome in the family.

I look forward to seeing your collection, 11 is a good number but you can always use a few more Glocks.

I had to get picky after owning so many Glocks, now my standards are much higher and require a glock logo on the grip to be in the family. Too bad since I used to love my KSC G19s...