Glock Picture Thread

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only one you could ever find would be an early model KSC Glock 17. Also, I think the new KJW Glock 32C's seem to have full trades on the frame. Also, the Marui Glock 26 has the trades on the frame. And come to think of it, the Glock 18C AEP from Marui has trades on the frame. I think that's it.

is that a new gun? did it come with that trademarked frame? Man, I used to have a KJW G23...not a bad gun. I however put in a stronger than necessary recoil spring which made the little tab in the recoil rod break...oops.

Some pics of my new King Arms 'Advanced Armament Co. Evolution 9mm' replica silencer. I really like it quite a bit, very well made and being a replica of a RS silencer gives it more kudos points. Also the fact that its long enough to actually dampen the noise, even with the 178mm inner barrel.

AA_evolution_003.sized.jpg

AA_evolution_004.sized.jpg

Picture_003.sized.jpg

What kind of FPS does that thing put out with that length of a barrel?

Looks nice... makes me almost concider puttinga silencer on my USPc... but then I'd have to get a new holster...

I'll put it this way since FPS is regulated on these forums..it puts a .2g BB thru the top center of a coke can using ET-1600 Lanbo Red gas.

That has got to be the most ugly gun I have ever seen. Ever.

Ohhh well lets have a game of slag off people's weaponry shall we? ;)

You wouldn't happen to have anything productive to say would you?

Like errrrm "it would look better without that sight mount".

Thing is, any old half witted pratt can login and post "Omg! thaT R TeH suxXORz!".

P.S.

Where's your Glock?

Oh, dhunt2299: always keep airsoft out of the reach of children, safety first!

"For toddlers" indeed! Pah! :P

Edited by Senor Bear

Vicks got a nice silencer there - I dont have any myself although I do have a threaded barrel ready.. :D

Added the armalaser to one of my G26s - I`ll apologise in advance for the size of these pics - they arent 56K :(

4ed32a68.jpg

Link to larger pic of glocks

440953ad.jpg

60bf5cc6.jpg

85b60b76.jpg

6052fafb.jpg

I got a couple more glocks but couldnt lay my hands on them - need to dig out some other accys as well.