Glock Picture Thread

The foregrips were from a german ebayer - cant recall who though.

THe OD G32C is KJW IIRC - see wgcshop - metal slide - good feel - havent shot it yet.

And to answer a pm or two; they are all metal, most with power upgrades except for the TM 26A which is stock plastic slide.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The foregrips were from a german ebayer - cant recall who though.

THe OD G32C is KJW IIRC - see wgcshop - metal slide - good feel - havent shot it yet.

And to answer a pm or two; they are all metal, most with power upgrades except for the TM 26A which is stock plastic slide.

Thanks! ;)

My borked KWA/KSC Glock 19. :(

when i get some money these next few weeks im gonna give her a good servicing and make her pretty again ^_^ anyone got a spare nozzle?? no?.....ok:(

anyways on to the somewhat fuzzy naff pictures....i feel inadequate :(

PICT0029.jpgPICT0030.jpg

Nice gun collection Donnie.

ViciousV10 - Do you have any problem with the gun cycling with the silencer? I know that a lot of airsoft guns have problems cycling. Only gun that I've heard of that doesn't have a problem is the Beretta series because of the way that their designed...

Nice gun collection Donnie.

ViciousV10 - Do you have any problem with the gun cycling with the silencer? I know that a lot of airsoft guns have problems cycling. Only gun that I've heard of that doesn't have a problem is the Beretta series because of the way that their designed...

The larger full size Glocks (ie G18C and G17) do not have a problem cycling with long silencers. G19s and G26s have problems. If you add an extended inner barrel the cycling problem increases due to the extra weight of the inner barrel. Plastic slides allow much better cycling with long silencers and extended inner barrels.

I put the KM 170mm X 6.04mm tightbore in and put a G&GSS80 on. I decided to use my father in laws glass bead blaster (sand blaster using glass beads) to pretty up the slide. Very happy with the results.

BeadedG18C_008.sized.jpg

BeadedG18C_010.sized.jpg

Edited by ViciousV10s

Vicious - nice work!

I think yours is better than my silver slide Glock cause on mine you can hardly see the trades - the pics I posted earlier are pretty close to how hard they are to read in the flesh so to speak - they are deep enough but dont catch shadow or light bizzarrely.