Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AFAIK there's no 19c.  There's an 18c, and I have one, and I love it.  The ROF with plastic slide is beastly.

there is such thing as a 19c, i have one. the glock on the bottom with the sticker on the slide is the 19c.

DSC00737.jpg

DSC00736.jpg

Edited by 0nslaught

My KSC Glock 19, with a custom engraved metal slide by its previous owner and a polished G&G threaded outer barrel, a real-steel Insight X2.

2996432j.jpg

2996432q.jpg

with regular, polished outer barrel

2996432p.jpg

With my spare metal slide, polished to a more matte finish(same gun).

2996432n.jpg

2996432o.jpg

Very nice finish on that slide.

First time I've ever seen a polished glock slide that didn't look like a small child rubbed it down with sandpaper.

S'funny but it actually looks kind of dull, probably because it's all so evenly polished.

Anyway, it makes me think that a polished slide (one done WELL, like yours) might look very impressive if you were to then get it bead-blasted to give the slide a sort of matte finish.

I guess the only problem might be that the metal would start to oxidize and you'd have no way to restore the finish.

Anyway, 10/10 for that slide. It's honestly the ONLY time I've ever seen a slide that looks nicely polished.

took me about 1 hour to do that. I sandblasted the original and then went through it with 3 grades of sandpaper(wet of course, I think it was 120, 400, 800) then finished it with Mother's aluminum polish. I think the word I am looking for is it looks like stainless finish on kitchen appliance....:D

the barrel was done similarly but with 5 grades of sandpaper(120, 240, 600, 800 and 1000) and then hit it with the aluminum polish. The finish is a lot more mirror and chrome-like. I need to get it coated somehow though because bare aluminum is prone to scratch....