Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

asinapple:..yes..that is a KA silencer...i tried to run my m4 barrel through it for higher fps and better accuracy..but i think it's too long and causing some back pressure that's killing my fps...looks like i'll have to cut it down a bit...with the original barrel...i was chonoing at 210-220fps...i'm running a 8.4v battery instead of the 7.2v so i might end up damaging the gearbox in the long run...i might try to get a stronger spring in there too but then i'll have to go with new bushings too...we'll see...

bangus:...the lanyard i got from redwolfairsoft and the wiring is very easy...the "hard" part is taking all the internals out...there are 2 pins holding the gearbox in the grip and you have to remove the sides to get to them...(took me a while to figure that one out)...it's just held on with some double sided tape...so after you pry that off gently...then you pop the pins out...the wire is feed through the bottom plate like this and all you do is connect the white wire to where the black one was on the motor...(you have to remove the black one completely)...and run the red one up where the black one used to be and then just connect the red one to the other red one closest to the barrel...and then reassemble...the only draw back is...with everything fitting in so tight you can't keep all the wires inside and with this wiring...you loose the ability of using the mini batteries...if you're still confused...i can take it apart again and photograph it...but not today...have an anatomy test to study for...yay for pre-med!!!

Edited by Seraph

Correct me if I am wrong but I think it's just in front of the barrel - take the mag out, pull back and lock the slide, look in to the chamber just in front of the barrel and you should see the hop-up mech. Just press the tool against the grooves in the mech and turn either way to adjust.

:)

Just got my KWA G19 with the HW frame and it is simpy amazing. One ? though, it came with a little tool and I asume it is for the hop up but I dont know where the hop up is:( Can anyone help.

Yeah, you're sanding off a layer of metal and more importantly, oxidation preventing anodized finish. Why would you want a glock in anything but black on black with a little more black on the side? It's the most utilitarian gun on the market, let it be itself.

Because it was black slide w/orange tip or silver slide. Plus I could just get it anodized later, my friend's dad knows how to do it and has the means to.