Glock Picture Thread

Well, I replaced the night with normal ones. I don't like them.

I'll add an SD magwell.

The gun is a custom from uncompany.

But I put an eye on it, it's a drop in fit. There's just a little filling on the front of the ejection port, where the chamber goes down.

Fitting is much better than PGC.

My other G17 with silver pgc slide will be for sale.

Edit : I'd really like to get the guarder frame, but don't want this *fruitcage* rail... <_<

Edited by Mathub
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks good, but my G34 is now RSP1's G34. There was filing on the front of the chamber and the underside of the blowback unit. It really would not cycle at first, but maybe UNCompany test fits the ones they are going to fit themselves and chooses the more on spec ones. I was pretty surprised since my KSC G19 slide was a true drop in fit.

Junior - Another Glock? And a TM?

Edited by hkssr20det
hkssr20det, I have cycling issues when installing a nine ball hicapa 6,03 tightbore.

Did you have the same issue with the pdi ?

No. It shot fine with the Hi Capa length barrel and I ended up using a Nine Ball as well when I sold it. There might be some more wearing in needed, since that slide is very tight to the frame. I got mine working fine, but a few hundred more shots would have helped the action a lot.

Junior - Another Glock?  And a TM?

Yeah, I really want one of those Guarder frames. Plus I want to complete the Glock collection with a race ready G17. Hopefully someone will come out with some sort of compensator for it. I e-mailed x-fire and they said they have no plans on releasing one, but they have yet to answer me whether they can or can't make me a custom one. I really wish I had machining skills....

The lack of recoil on the TM G17 makes it a good canidate for a race gun. With the PDI 6.01mm tightbore( 7 inch to go through the compensator), Airseal, and KM Hi-flow the gun should have enough power for me. (thanks to your tests)

Yeah... a Glock race gun... :flamed:

Edited by junior
Junior - did you get a chance to chrono test your KSC 17 with the 300mm inner barrel I sold you?

Just put a custom foot long compensator on that beotch! there's your supa dupa race gun!

Nope Evike *fruitcage*ed me for the last time. They waited almost 2 weeks before they told me they had no more chronos in stock, and that I would have to wait until they place their next big order before they could get one out to me.

I didn't want to order one before I went on vacation this past week so I'm ordering one from PE tonight or tomorrow. At least I have some red gas now to chrono it with when it does come in.

lol, Foot long compensator...

I did a little work on my Prime silencer so it fit better on the barrel..

..it was buggin me <_<

before:

Gun001-1.jpg

after:

Gun003-1.jpg

i dremeled out some of the inside of the suppressor and put in a series of washers so that the thread went in a little deeper.

Gun002.jpg

Gun.jpg

also if anyone has or knows where i can find a tightbore inner barrel arround 250mm long..please let me know. :D

..i think ive asked that before...

-SZ

Have any of you had any expirience with the PDI 6.01mm TB Barrel in a G19:

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airs...il?prodID=19394

I had one. Be sure when buying you buy the one with 8mm outer diameter. I bought the 8.55mm one and I had to do some fitting on the chamber for it to cycle. It worked great with the BoomArms slide right away though. Some gains in fps, no real noticable accuracy increase though.

I did a little work on my Prime silencer so it fit better on the barrel..

..it was buggin me <_<

before:

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c226/Shaggy-z/Gun001-1.jpg

after:

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c226/Shaggy-z/Gun003-1.jpg

i dremeled out some of the inside of the suppressor and put in a series of washers so that the thread went in a little deeper.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c226/Shaggy-z/Gun002.jpg

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c226/Shaggy-z/Gun.jpg

also if anyone has or knows where i can find a tightbore inner barrel arround 250mm long..please let me know. :D

..i think ive asked that before...

-SZ

I had my custom 300mm inner barrels made by TheQProject.com

They did fine work. One was a tightbore one was stock bore. Made from AEG barrels. They made INSANE power.

Junior owns one of those barrels now.

The longest drop-in barrel you are gonna find is the 170mm KM tightbore made for the KSC Sti 5.5 hybrid.

Edited by ViciousV10s

Yes, both were sanded and polished. All the internal parts have been polished as well, making one smooth gun. I just need to find a tiny little allen key for my grub screw, a metal mag catch and an extended slide stop and my baby's done.

-Sh0ty