Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fareast's glock inspired my KJ + boredom and a little bit of krylon left so thought what the hay.

imag0233kb5.th.jpg

imag0236xv9.th.jpg

imag0234ms9.th.jpg

Jas

P.S i appologise for pics was a bit late to take them, so used house lighting :). and taking them ontop of door was something new i think should catch on.

Edited by kenshin9
FarEast, is there a reason you opted to go with the PGC metal slide and barrel, rather than the new Avalon steel kits that have come out? I'm curious. Was there any other influence involved here other than just the price difference?

It wass the first metal slide to hit the market for the TM G17 and also the fact that it is CNC machined out of one block and light weight makes it perfect for HFC134a yet still being bloody strong.

What is that steel slide like? Also what is that glock without the finger grooves? Is it RS?

The quality of the slide is as good or better then RS. The gun with out the grooves is my Gen 1 RS.

Looks good, but how is the action with the stainless slide?  Does it have enough juice to cycle it?

The slide set came with a new recoil spring. I tried it with the stock spring and I got about 40 shots per mag but the return to battery time was a little slow. Swapped out the springs and it's just as crisp as the factory slide now. I tested a few mags and I am getting off a full mag plus on average another 15 rounds.

Here's a pic of what you get with the kit.

DSC02106.jpg

Nice Glocks everyone! Great to see some authentic trademarks. A shame Guarder hasn't made frames for KSCs...

I like the use of an 18C frame on that 17 Junior.

Here's my latest project Glock. Old School KSC Glock 34 frame, one of the later frames right before they stopped making them with authentic trades, has a much nicer finish than the super glossy earlier models. The start of my Race Gun project.

KSCG17RaceGun%20001.jpg

KSCG17RaceGun%20002.jpg

KSCG17RaceGun%20003.jpg

KSCG17RaceGun%20004.jpg

KSCG17RaceGun%20005.jpg

The rear sight mount is for a J-Point/Optima2000 red dot. I used to own 3 so I had the base left over.

As nice as the TM's look with the Guarder frames and the availabilty of steel slides...I still prefer a KSC Glock...KSC FTW!

Edited by ViciousV10s
planeman, that glock if so beautiful. Fareasts glock with the tan frame was nice but the black frame, oh man...

I know what you mean mate! The reason why I went Dark earth .....it's not tan guys trust me... is that I use multicam and the big black sploge of blackdrew the eye, thus the dark earth lower.

As nice as the TM's look with the Guarder frames and the availabilty of steel slides...I still prefer a KSC Glock...KSC FTW!

I agree with you there as I like how the KSC has a working safety trigger instead of the safety on safety off switch on the TM. Is KSC planning to have proper trades in the frame since in there latest G19 and G34 they have G-trademarks on the slide?

Mike

Ahh you noticed. I received a new slide but I didn't have a nice frame to put it on, so I stole the frame off my G18C. I think I rather see a Hogue Grip on the 18C, which would cover up the trademarks anyway...

The race gun looks promising. You have anymore of those mounts left?!

KSC FTW! lol

I highly doubt KSC will ever have authentic trades on the frames ever again.

Junior I've sent you a PM about the sight mount. Hogues are def the way to go to hide the lack of the frame trademark. Not to mention Hogues feel great in the hand expecially on full-auto beasts like the 18C.