Least Effective Camo

xRAZERx

Human skin, thats pretty ###### camo and rambo used it so it MUST be military.

I still havent seen or heard DPM mentioned once yet. I think it definitely works very well in the darker forests we have in europe and britain.

Also the CADPAT i saw the most gobasmackinly well camoflauged soldier with Face cream on, i might try and dig it up soon. In addition remember that Camo should really be augmented with local foliage. Its intended as a base layer to stop you getting spotted straight off and while the newer types work well your still never going to dissapear totally without the use of stuff to break up your big human shaped outline.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Flecktarn is really effective during Canadian autumns. PIC

I almost stepped on him prior to taking the picture. *lol* The only thing that gave him away was his OD cap and black goggles. He wasn't even in a deep hole / ditch either. Just laying flat with some leaves on top of him. But I guess I'm getting off topic here, this is a thread for worst camo, right? :unsure:

• 3 weeks later...
Russian Interior Ministry

mchsklmk.jpg

If "Interior Ministry" means "police", then you're wrong. This guy is from Ministry of extraordinary/extreme situations, or simply- rescuer. And this "camo" is made not for hiding of someone, but of mud, blood, etc (psychological reasons). Thats why they used black and red colours.

If "Interior Ministry" means "police", then you're wrong. This guy is from Ministry of extraordinary/extreme situations, or simply- rescuer. And this "camo" is made not for hiding of someone, but of mud, blood, etc (psychological reasons). Thats why they used black and red colours.

Hmm, if that is indeed just a searc-n-rescue uniform, then that would make sense in tha tthe cammo is designed to hide any blood spilled onto the person, so the rescuees don't panic rather then hiding him from the enemy. Plus makes him easy to see so that he can be picked out from the environment easier.

However, it still deserves the top-5 worst cammo award! :D

Least effective camo...

desert pattern in a woodland (or in deed any green environment)

woodland (or any green for that matter) in a desert environment.

Marpat doesn't work in pine forests, I know this from experience. Got to play "Where's the OpFor? There he is!". Great fun. :D

Least effective camo...

desert pattern in a woodland (or in deed any green environment)

woodland (or any green for that matter) in a desert environment.

Marpat doesn't work in pine forests, I know this from experience.  Got to play "Where's the OpFor?  There he is!".  Great fun.  :D

Desert deffinetley works in a woodland environment. I rock digital desert in a north eastern forrest and it works quite well.

Archived