STAR L85 at HK Dealers

david3558

good to see it out elsewhere :)

to be honest its its a good price but killer for folks in UK could be the shipping costs - is likely to be a fair bit more than an average AEG as its both pretty heavy and (thanks to the case) pretty big too.

Add those in and if you get stiffed for VAT and duty on the parcel then you'ld prolly end up paying more than the uk price for it

outside of the uk thats academic though

stevie

If they would be bring the price down to 400.00 USD I would consider it and brought the 4x SUSAT to 100.00 that wouldn't be a bad deal.

Also I just got a email from WGCSHOP shop saying they won't get them in stock for 1-2 months.

Ive used War-4 quite a bit, last order I made I sent it in on a Sunday, paid later that evening. It was shipped by UPS who sent it to alaska then back to HK then to my area. And I received it in on tuesday. Just imaging if UPS handt of effed up on the shipping I could of had it on monday!

Anyways I like War-4 A LOT.

Bloody hell, this is the first gun that was released in UK, and US before anyway else in Asia, an by an extremely long time differences, its being a bloody month gone and we still have not even the chance to sniff at the bloody thing, i have stopped drooling cos i am out of bloody siliva, i was ready to ditch out the cash and pay the money and get the good and the extras on top but this has gone too bloody far. NO more waiting STAR,, bring it out or poeple will buy G&G.. .. .. ..

sigh!!.. useless attempt to speak to the airsoft god.

Archived