• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From a stock Wood version TM M14

To:

m14-henkka.jpg

To:

M1Aloaded.jpg

The flash on my camera did somthing weird to my upper foregrip so it shows a grey-orange instead of black. but I have a real steel veitnam stock on it and a veitnam M14 flashhider, the first pic is before I polished it and the second is after I got it back from it being stolen.

Why do your Sig Mags have REAL rounds in them?

*Is suspicious*

Before and after? Well, Okay! I'll try! But the Pis is rubbish!

Before: Stock TM MP5A4, As Shown Below:

tm_mp5a4hg%20(1).jpg

(Note - Nabbed from someone elses site. Not My MP5, But that's what it looked like)

Into this:

Kit.JPG

Ignore the Physics textbook and Pistol, They're for show. It's Simply the MP5A4 with an M4 Sliding Stock (A 5 Position one, too!). Nothing else done to it yet.

Bodged the stock on with part of a CYMA sliding stock - the bit that goes on teh end of the gun. Chopped the sliding mechanisms out, and bolted the stock tube to it. Job done. Now all I need is to get a metal body, metal bushings, a decent end cap to mount it on, and wiring so I can use a mini battery in it.

Thank you, thank you, earning the compliments of my peers is all the reward I need to the effort that goes into these guns.

MDK, I have real rounds because the real mags look great as photo props. Plus I own a real sig, so it was an easy call. I'd put real mags in for my M4, M14, AK74, but I live in California where it's easier to buy illegal drugs than it is to get real gun magazines.

Thank you, thank you, earning the compliments of my peers is all the reward I need to the effort that goes into these guns.

MDK, I have real rounds because the real mags look great as photo props. Plus I own a real sig, so it was an easy call. I'd put real mags in for my M4, M14, AK74, but I live in California where it's easier to buy illegal drugs than it is to get real gun magazines.

Damn good looking M14!