Before and After

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had this M4 for over 2 years. I don't know how many paintjobs I've done...but I'll post some "key" changes that were part of the evolution of this TM M4.

How it started in it's super original state (kind of unusual, since I had a stock TM Stoner body instead of the Colt body).

knightssr16m4rk3.jpg

I then rigged a Well M4 springer RIS on there about half a year later in 2005.

topangleopp1lv625qm2.jpg

Then I got into the masterkey phase (the very first one I did) also in 2005.

shemaghangleside6cxsq1.jpg

In late 2005 and early 2006, I managed to acquire a metal RIS and metal body (both by SRC). I chose these because of the low price. I also got a free BE 870.. and it became my 2nd generation masterkey. I also modified the metal body to have the quick field strip function like CA and G&P bodies.

dsc05315zb8.jpg

Then summer of this year, I modified a really really cheap stand alone M203 springer that fired paintballs and modified it (hacked and cut A LOT). Between this point and the last one, I think I gave the M4 2 different paintjobs, but they're ommitted to save space. I have since gotten a AN PEQII replica to replace the old PEQIV I had and performed internal upgrades (it was stock for 2 years) to push it up to 350 fps.

standardsideqq3.jpg

And this last weekend, I had a spare barrel laying around and modded it into a PDW. I have also since obtained a cheap BOYI M203 and cut it to SOPMOD length. This was another paintjob.

pdwsideanglerm6.jpg

And here's how it is today.

sidefullwith203ft1.jpg

The paintjob's pretty worn down, which is somewhat unsual as I usually apply a new paintjob when it's worn. Here's a picture of it with the flash on from the camera to highlight some of the worn areas.

sideanglewith203flashlr3.jpg

Some say I've done too much to this one M4, and I agree...but the M4's such a flexible platform.

I had performed so many different paintjobs on this M4 that weren't shown here.

some fabulous guns here... Souske especially nice on this page....

My most transformed guns is this I think...

started off as a UMP sort of like this...

UMPZ_001.jpg

ended up as a USC like this.

USC_009.jpg

USC_007.jpg

excuse the finger marks on the USC - the plastic likes to show off any fingerprints.

12356.jpg

to

DSCF1019.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DSCF0705.jpg

to

DSCF0478.jpg

to

DSCF0640.jpg

to

DSCF1384.jpg

Edited by No Mercy
some fabulous guns here... Souske especially nice on this page....

My most transformed guns is this I think...

started off as a UMP sort of like this...

ended up as a USC like this.

excuse the finger marks on the USC - the plastic likes to show off any fingerprints.

Thanks! I really like your UMP with that stock and in that color...it's really unique like some civilian version of the UMP.

DEAD EASY...I got gunworkshop in HK to build it :D - theyve done a couple guns for me.

The USC started as STAR UMP - we got a real stock - remove the UMP pistol grip and sculpted it on to it - then remove the trades and engrave the new USC trade. Not all trades are fixed as you`ll see from the starairsoft VA trade. It was already expensive enough - only so much I wanted...Happy enough with the USC mention.

I sent them a USC tritium sight which they fitted - obviously the whole thing including the stock got painted grey and then the Hk logo was reapplied and selct fire filled.

Internally at the back its like this...

USC_open.jpg

About 6-7 months ago:

Full plastic M16A2 <3

colt.jpg

One month later I bought KA:s SPR-front I also have bought G&P metal body, G&P A2 stock and Prometheus 509mm

colt2.jpg

About month ago I sold my RAS away and installed my TM A2 front again. I also bought Guarder's hand grip to my gun.

colt3.jpg

Because TM's A2-front sucks! I got CA M4-front and KA's silencer today.

colt4.jpg

Now I have changed from my TM M16A2:

G&P Metal body

G&P Stock

CA M4-front/KA SPR-front w/ silencer.

Guarder's grip.

Inside:

M130FTK

Systema hop-up

First factory Hop-up chamber

Prometheus 509mm *sold*

And this little guy has cost me alot. :S but it's working and it's colt!

Soon I'll get M4-body and Guarder's M4-stock

well this isnt to impressive for time being. but i almost have the money saved up for new stock, scope(one that fits on that CA low profile on the mag box), metal body and front end, and of course more mags.

started out:

IMG_2786.jpg

currently:

IMG_2787.jpg

will post when i get all the parts i plan on getting. there is also some internal work but i am also doing much more soon.

• 3 weeks later...

started off UTG shotgun:

819a.jpg

Now, resident evil shotgun:

IMG_2762.jpg

and the wood effect painting looks a lot better i just cant photograph is to look like it really does. its got an extremely good grain look but it is darker. but it looks really real when its in front of you. and the m712 is only there because i took these awhile ago and those are both resident evil guns- the reason i both/made both.

Edited by thenobodies66