Steyr pictures/gallery

Have a recent facination for Austrian kit at the moment........

So just a thread to see how you guys have gotton along with any Austrian load-out.... (please refrain from posting just glocks as there is a dedicated thread :P )

Also, just a quick question, can the APS-2 SV be passed as an SSG (as the only pic I found of it resembles and SV) -link-

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have a recent facination for Austrian kit at the moment........

So just a thread to see how you guys have gotton along with any Austrian load-out.... (please refrain from posting just glocks as there is a dedicated thread  :P )

Also, just a quick question, can the APS-2 SV be passed as an SSG (as the only pic I found of it resembles and SV) -link-

Theres already an SMG thread (TMP) and a bullpup thread (AUG)...

Whew - so many questions! :)

My vest is a "Kosovo Chest Rig" bought from Ranger-Shop.de Its basically a simplified copy of a TAC-GEAR "Professional Chest Rig".

Yes, in that camo I do really blend into the landscape in the winter woods.

Yes - that is a KSC HK33K. I did a review of it on here: go into General Discussion and search for HK33K.

Info about my G3 / G8 can be found in the Technical-Project Suggestions thread. Search for "HK21".

Cheers.

Edited by JKT 1
The ASVT-club here in Austria partly uses only austrian gear. Their photos can be found here.

To give you a few examples, see those pictures:

Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3

The AUG offically looks badass with an OD receiver and an EOtech. To quote classic SNES; A winner is you.

Edit: Thanks JKT, I'll check that out.

Edited by sp00n
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

heres mine i love it to bits................hope it doesnt end up that way tho

post-24096-1153510849_thumb.jpg

i want to get a grenade launcher for it but in not all that keen on the phantom barrels or the Side Railed AUG M203PI Mount from king arms coz they dont look like they can get the grenade laucher flush with the aug's trigger guard, any suggestions?

Well OK, since you asked so nicely here is my TMP and the two dead ones that keep it going.

That is a slightly foxed SFL stock and accessory rail with the madbull GL. I also use two different uppers to save the hassle of re zeroing the red dot if it isn't needed. below is the laser I use in place of the GL sometimes (My M3 tac light also fits, it just depends what I'm using it for).

It has a ball bearing spring guide and some toughened up springs inside. Shoots as good as an AEG and is 10 times more fun.

(when it isn't cold)

AllTMPbits.jpg

TMPGL.jpg

Stunt